How much bandwidth do you use per month with plan

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
You relive your past. People have some favorite moments, scenes, songs etc. which they want to watch again and again. Something never gets old.

sujoyp

Grand Master
yup u people have a point but keeping the data in a non-rewritable disc is much better then in an external hardrive...its secure, can not be deleted accidentally...Even my 2004 DVD are working fine...none got corrupted...

yaah there is not much point in watching same movie again ..but what if someday u had an urge to watch the movie...will u download again???

BTW I dont write Hindi movies much only selected...

OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
You relive your past. People have some favorite moments, scenes, songs etc. which they want to watch again and again. Something never gets old.

i agree:smile:

yup u people have a point but keeping the data in a non-rewritable disc is much better then in an external hardrive...its secure, can not be deleted accidentally...Even my 2004 DVD are working fine...none got corrupted...

yaah there is not much point in watching same movie again ..but what if someday u had an urge to watch the movie...will u download again???

BTW I dont write Hindi movies much only selected...

external hdd might be a better option as it is portable and easier to find specific file\data when you are looking for it.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@R2K I think for watch-n-delete thing external hdd r the best...easy to search...and easy to carry

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
On another note What do you guys download so much? 50GB:shock:

we download till the well runs dry..... :p (nimboo nichhod download :rofl:)

well my usage of April 11

Total DL+UL: 86.8 GB

but it was 7days my net was down otherwise it wud had been 100+GB :smile:

speed:1Mbps (2Mbps @night) UL
charge: Rs 993 only
NO FUP

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
During downloading heydays, I have downloaded more than 200gb per months, and that too free. :hyper:

sygeek

Technomancer
^^
for 512Kbps conn the maximum download rate is 64KBps...
I get an average of 70KBps because my bandwidth is not limited. Even sometimes my internet speed fluctuates upto 200KBps for some seconds and then drops back to 70KBps.

mitraark

Decrepit
On another note What do you guys download so much? 50GB:shock:

When you have enough speed and HDD space you download all kinds of crap you don't even need. I downloaded 1080p Videos from Youtube , LinusTechTips . it shows a guy unboxing new products and telling its specifications. Really , 500 MB for 5-6 minutes of him opening a box of i7 980.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Buddy, even I do the same!!! LinuxTechTips, TimeToLiveCustoms, GameTrailers, GameSpot, IGN, Zee Bangla - mostly useless. But these days we are too lazy to actually search for and delete the files.

mohityadavx

Youngling
download : 60-65 gb ( would be more if i had better speeds)

upload : 10-15 gb ( would be more if i had better speeds)

mitraark

Decrepit
Got 256kbps Unlimited from June 1 , now Download would be probably 5 GB /month , Upload 10-15 GB /// Keeping PC on for downloading only 100 MB/ hour , seems wasteful :(

Sarath

iDota
Writing Disks is expensive. Why not get a ext/int HDD for the same. Plus DVDs etc are prone to heat and moisture; ate away some of my DVDs this way.

Top Bottom