How many of you guys like anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karmanya

Journeyman
Full metal Alchemist was so fricking amazing. downloaded the entire first season and saw it in a couple of days.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Full metal Alchemist was so fricking amazing. downloaded the entire first season and saw it in a couple of days.
You mean there are more episodes? I thought the series ended when Al got his body back and Ed gets trapped in some other dimension with his dad.

from what i tell my friends tell me thats coz its dubbed in hindi....
teh original version was supposidly very funny[idk...looks cheap 2 me tooo]
Batman of the future ruled!!an ex men evolution deserves a new season

I still hate those 'chavanni' toons:mad:My borther watches them.Even grown ups watch Shin Chan.I wish I could send em all to mercury.
Batman of the furture,Batman,X-men evolution,JLA,Dextex,Johny Bravo,Swat Cats,MIB,Ghost Busters,Jetsons and even powerpuff girls DESRVE all new seasons.I want Japanese and Chinese crap outta here.
Any body remember FoxKids on Star Plus?Spiderman,Denis the menace,X-men
(Original),Fantastic4,Hulk and stuff were aired.I want em all back.I still remeber ,in spiderman cartoon when Vulture was just about to unmask spiderman ,a text of to be continued flashed and the next day another toon replaced SM.It happeded alomost 4 times!
Season 2 was shown just a year or 2 back when I alsmot lost interest:(

blu_6779

Broken In
I love watching world masterpiece theater series and anime from the 70s and 80s, but I don't think they show em in india which is sad :-(.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
You mean there are more episodes? I thought the series ended when Al got his body back and Ed gets trapped in some other dimension with his dad.

Watch the movie - Full Metal Alchemist - Conqueror of Shamballa. That is the true ending of the anime. You can try the manga, its still being published.

Naruto is awesome! I read the manga and watch the anime, and its pretty cool!
Sasuke gonna come back in Shippuuden movie 2 - Bonds :D

i have recently entered into Anime World with the series called "Dragonballs" in which Goku is a kid with other characters like Bulma,Yamcha, Master Roshi etc ... and i like it. It will take me a few months to complete Dragonballs + DBZ + DB GT.

PS: If someone needs, i have All 5 Seasons of "Spiderman The Animated Series" which was aired on Foxkids. It will take only Two DVDs ..............

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
We think alike...naruto and bleach is awesome....
but death note is something out of the ordinary.....
praying for season 2....
I pity the guys watching naruto on cartoon network...
the english voice action is ugly>>

check out code geass if you have'nt seen it..
to me its kinda like gundam meets deathnote.....

I didn't know that Death Note has another season! Season 2??? Source please :) There are very few episodes of Code Geass. Thanks for letting me know :p

EDIT: Post edited on request of sunny.

Last edited:
OP
radonryder

radonryder

Broken In
they released a 3hour conclusion to death note....
I think they aired ti on tv...
I cannnot give you teh links to death note and code geass coz they're lisenced....
I can get you guys links to some unlicenced ones if you want....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom