How many of you guys like anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

radonryder

Broken In
How many of you guys like anime?[This is not an CN/vs/whole of anime disscussion]

How many of you guys like anime?
If so which shows do you watch....
Im just curious how many people here are into watching anime....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:"if u don't like anime GTFO[that means ppl like u Ax3,Sunny1211993 can stay...he's got a valid argument,so can HELLNIGHT coz i love Jonny Bravo:D],go spam other threads....seriously guys....everybody is entitled to their own opinion...so if you don't,don't bother posting here....
so dont go bout saying stuff like jap toons such coz they're not even in the same catagory as toons....."

But if you got a valid reason Like say you like The batman series....
your more than welcome to post your opinions....

dont even think of brinigin in stuff like tom and jerry,scooby do and so on....

I said it once and i say it again...
"Anime CANNOT be compared to cartoons coz toallly different and cater to a more mature audiance[reffering to story,blood,gore and so on]......"

Go watch Elven Lied .....just one episode...
trust me you guys will never compare cartoons and anime again...
would post sceens but mods will delete em rite away......

Last edited:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
these chinese and japanese cartoons suck.. i like Tom & Jerry, Dexter, Johnny Bravo, Looney Tunes, Woody Woodpecker and Chip & Dale..

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Rather than watching tv series, you can try a few Miyazaki movies.
Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, My neighbour totoro etc are a few
masterpieces in japanese animation by the legendary animator and filmmaker

OP
radonryder

radonryder

Broken In
these chinese and japanese cartoons suck.. i like Tom & Jerry, Dexter, Johnny Bravo, Looney Tunes, Woody Woodpecker and Chip & Dale..
Everyones entitled to their opinion:D
Anime generally refers to jap naimation...
and yes I still watch jonnybravo and tom&jerry I grew up with em.....

but I belive Anime caters to a more serious crowd...

I only asked bout animax coz in the begiining they had some good series...
and I didnt know where else to get anime...
now i get em of irc..
yes they are perfectly legal coz most of em are'nt licensed...
I stick to those......

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Yup! I like anime :D Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach and Death Note are excellent. Especially Death Note. But, I guess it's nothing like manga. Anime makers tend to snip a lot of good content.

thelordrrulzzz

The Burning Curse
i am just hooked on to anime.
Started off with Kenshin (Samurai X) then i have watched Street Fighter IIv and right now i am stuck on Bleach(though i don't have da entire collection) :(

No offences intended but i also do like cartoon network's stuff like Dexter's Laboratory, Tom and Jerry, Swat Kats(my all time favs:)), Tin Tin( does any one remember this series???), Centurions but the quality of cartoons produced these days is totally crap so no point in watching the newer ones.

Last edited:
OP
radonryder

radonryder

Broken In
Yup! I like anime :D Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach and Death Note are excellent. Especially Death Note. But, I guess it's nothing like manga. Anime makers tend to snip a lot of good content.
We think alike...naruto and bleach is awesome....
but death note is something out of the ordinary.....
praying for season 2....
I pity the guys watching naruto on cartoon network...
the english voice action is ugly>>

check out code geass if you have'nt seen it..
to me its kinda like gundam meets deathnote.....

Tin Tin( does any one remember this series???), Centurions but the quality of cartoons produced these days is totally crap so no point in watching the newer ones.
I do^^....it had the same feel as the comics....
loved the captain...blistering barnacles.....

welll theres a new series called soul eater out now....
its pretty funny....
reminds me of FLCL in a way[I know you cant compare the two,but still]

Me does.Actually,I did but now these Chinese toons are taking over the world!!I hate those cheap shin chan and alll.CR@P!
Got many DVDs of Batman,Batman of the future,Superman,JL,XMen Evlution etc which were aired on CN centuries ago!

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I used to absolutely love Ninja Robots (Tobikage in Japanese) on CN a long time ago. Dragon Ball Z was also pretty cool!!

OP
radonryder

radonryder

Broken In
Me does.Actually,I did but now these Chinese toons are taking over the world!!I hate those cheap shin chan and alll.CR@P!
Got many DVDs of Batman,Batman of the future,Superman,JL,XMen Evlution etc which were aired on CN centuries ago!

from what i tell my friends tell me thats coz its dubbed in hindi....
teh original version was supposidly very funny[idk...looks cheap 2 me tooo]
Batman of the future ruled!!an ex men evolution deserves a new season

I used to absolutely love Ninja Robots (Tobikage in Japanese) on CN a long time ago. Dragon Ball Z was also pretty cool!!
thanks for the jap name...Been looking for a for a long time now

Me so likes anime that me screaming now "DATTEBAYO!!!!" :p
so does my sister...i gave her my entire naruto collection...now she keeps goin Ittadakkimaasu!!,buyakugon...well u get the idea

If u watch naruto on cn-->"I WILL STAB U>-<"

ur avatar's from code geass...
pretty good anime iin my opinion....its like gundam meets death note...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom