Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Nothing except mic...
One pointer brainwavz iems are delicate , fragile but slightly better to soundmagic.

Read many incidence of one ear piece going kaput or cable scraping. So care has to be taken.

If anyone interested in pooling then I may get one too. Anyone?

Rs.500/- if customs duty waived. Quite luring.....

vevdare

Broken In
Can anyone help me buy a headphone?I a wear glasses so i want a headphone(no IEM) that sits on the ear but that doesnt press too much..light weight,long hour usage without any uncomfortability and most of all long cord length beacuse ill be using it in my PC to watch movies mainly.My budget is under 800 INR.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
You can get philips shp2000 or shp 2500 if in line mic not needed.

Those two wired headphones seems too nice for the price. But do they have enough loudness and possibly bass? Requirement being the same as vevdare suggested. I am also looking for headphones for watching movies.

Currently while watching movies I use Mi Piston earphones, but I think a good headphones should be better.

Also, are any models under 1k is also available with mic? Thanks in advance!

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
I have shp2500 aince last 5 plus yrs which are still going strong after heavy abuse.For the price these are excellent. I paid 725 for them.

The bass is very good for this price & they are decently loud. Cable length 3 metres

Philips have their sweet slight warmer sound signature & these are not at all bass bloats like the budget sony's range. Definitely worth below 1k.

There is one with mic but may not match shp2500.

Philips SHM1900/93 Over-Ear PC Headset: Buy Philips SHM1900/93 Over-Ear PC Headset Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Thanks, but I think I can't compromise on sound quality if mic costs one.

So shp2000 or shp2500 will do. The later one is out of stock on FK. First one better to take?

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
From what I have read earlier they are almost identical except for colour & cable length. I guess shp2000 has 2 mtr cable. Somewhere it was mentioned shp 2000 as heavy on bass.

I'm sure you will not regret for it too. Just check amazon for amazon fulfilled seller. Shp 2000 for 485 rupees.

Philips Indoor SHP2000 Headphones (Black):Amazon:Electronics

Do revert back with your impression.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
They are genuine sellers of many brands....
Just compare the pricing with international resellers after taking customs duty into consideration of the product whichever you want.

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
Thanks for the feedback.
Another question - vsonic vsd3s : can I wore/put it on the ear like normal earphone, rather than the over the ear placement?

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Sorry I don't think so...
Vsd1 was possible but due to its size I doubt if it will fit straight down..

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
How is Zebronics IronHead 7.1 Gaming Head Phone with Mic @ 1.45k? Link:Zebronics Iron Head 7.1 Multimedia Gaming Wired Headset - Zebronics : Flipkart.com

What is its contemporary Gaming Head Phone with Mic?

If it is good, Is the price justified? or Can I get it at more cheaper price locally?

Thanks,
BSSunil

tkin

Back to school!!
Re: Post your Audio gear | Headphones, Earphones, Speakers, Amps & DACs...

Any experience with these guys?

Buy Headphones & Earphones Online - Premium High End Headphones

Looks good, they have ebay, fk and amazon stores as well.

Hrishi

Any experience with these guys?

Buy Headphones & Earphones Online - Premium High End Headphones

Looks good, they have ebay, fk and amazon stores as well.

Surfed through the contents. Look legit and good to me.
Quite rich in variety. A good place to look for I would say.

tkin

Back to school!!

Surfed through the contents. Look legit and good to me.
Quite rich in variety. A good place to look for I would say.

Yeah. I'm going for the FiiO X1 soon. These guys have cheapest pricing. And they are also listed as official distributor in FiiO website. Finally I can get rid of the pathetic site called PristineNote.

Top Bottom