Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Re: Post your Audio gear | Headphones, Earphones, Speakers, Amps & DACs...

[MENTION=86068]dashing.sujay[/MENTION]
cuz no one posts pics here and OP is AFK to update OP

icebags

Technomancer

anyone has these geeky retro looking amp stuff ?

[YOUTUBE]22kx0q5j-JA[/YOUTUBE]

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

No but a thread exclusively for pics won't hurt.

A thread for discussion, a thread for reviews, a thread for pictures, and on and on.

You see how it goes but people always post in one as they're posting here. So I'd suggest you to stick to it. I'd rather move the posts to where they're suited.

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
Hey guys

Should I go for vsonic vsd3s
They are available at 3400, listed at higher price than before.
I'm doubting myself on this because of the price.
Are they worth 3400, any alternative.

Need to order iem as soon as possible.

tkin

Back to school!!
Hey guys

Should I go for vsonic vsd3s
They are available at 3400, listed at higher price than before.
I'm doubting myself on this because of the price.
Are they worth 3400, any alternative.

Need to order iem as soon as possible.
If you can pay a bit more then get the VSD5, better than the VSD3S. But do note, from reviews in Head fi, its apparent that Vsonic has $hit build quality, you have to use them carefully.

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
Thanks for the reply tkin!!
I do need build quality to be good if I'm shelling this much money.

And about the money, my original budget was 2k, I've stretched it to 3.5k.. I don't want to spend more than this as I don't have it....and second, don't want to spend 5k on an iem that will last max 2 years (in my experience this is the expected life out of any iem)

Do you recommend any other iem other than this, sound quality and build quality are my priority.

Edit...
My e10 is still working, even after the skin of right wire is completely teared off.
Don't know how much more it gonna last though.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!

And about the money, my original budget was 2k, I've stretched it to 3.5k.. I don't want to spend more than this as I don't have it....and second, don't want to spend 5k on an iem that will last max 2 years (in my experience this is the expected life out of any iem)

Do you recommend any other iem other than this, sound quality and build quality are my priority.

Edit...
My e10 is still working, even after the skin of right wire is completely teared off.
Go for VSD3s.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit...
Go for VSD3s.

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
How is FiiO m3?
Planning to buy 2 of this for my sis and to gift to a friend.

Any of you guys have it, is it better or par with Sansa clips?

FiiO M3 Digital Portable Music Player Ivory *www.amazon.in/dp/B018K88OSS/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_M8EEwbGTMMWV4

tkin

Back to school!!
How is FiiO m3?
Planning to buy 2 of this for my sis and to gift to a friend.

Any of you guys have it, is it better or par with Sansa clips?

FiiO M3 Digital Portable Music Player Ivory *www.amazon.in/dp/B018K88OSS/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_M8EEwbGTMMWV4
Its really great, it had a few problems at start with the firmware which have been patched out, excellent SQ at that price.

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
Already bought one.
Had to manually tune the the eq for optimal output, it was loud and screeching before that.

Player is good but I don't see any value add over Sansa, I think Sansa has better sound but I may be biased as I'm using it as my main pmp from the start.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
which u will prefer out of 3 ?
Have used the EM1 it has great build quality with the flat tangle free cables and also the sound is clear with bass also

Haven't used the other two but there are members who have used so you should ask them about those

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Have used the EM1 it has great build quality with the flat tangle free cables and also the sound is clear with bass also

Haven't used the other two but there are members who have used so you should ask them about those
Ok..going through reviews of Brainwavez Delta

rachitrt23

Broken In
I own Brainwavz Delta and Piston 2. Can say that Delta is bit better. Need lower volume as well. But build quality is just okay nothing great . Piston 2 is much better built.

Top Bottom