Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
Guys plz reply which iem I tell my buddy to bring from USA, I can spend upto 3k. I tried putting zip tie over the tear on my e10. It did work, but the layer below it scrapped away .

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
uploadfromtaptalk1434066544251.jpg

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Guys plz reply which iem I tell my buddy to bring from USA, I can spend upto 3k. I tried putting zip tie over the tear on my e10. It did work, but the layer below it scrapped away .
Have a look at
1.vsonic vsd3s or vsd5
2. Havi b3 pro 1 [but needs power to shine]
3. Ostry kc06
4. Fidue a63

All from lendmeurears as they have fulfillment centre in USA so may not attract any customs imo.

dan11

Broken In
Guys , I require an in ear earphone with budget of around 1200 , Gonna use it with my redmi 1s .
Requirements: I m a basswhore( high Bass quality) , durable for at least 1-1.5 yr .
Any suggestions pls

GUys anyone urgent requirement

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
GUys anyone urgent requirement

get mi piston
Xiaomi Pistons 2 In-ear Earphone with Mic for Cellphones EEP-355900 - Wholesale Supplier: TinyDeal

Original Xiaomi Piston Earphone Updated Version Brown

Piston 3
Original Xiaomi Piston 3 Reddot Design Earphone for iPhone Smartphone MP3 MP4 Laptops-15.38 and Free Shipping | GearBest.com Mobile

Last edited:

dan11

Broken In
get mi piston
Xiaomi Pistons 2 In-ear Earphone with Mic for Cellphones EEP-355900 - Wholesale Supplier: TinyDeal

Original Xiaomi Piston Earphone Updated Version Brown

Piston 3
Original Xiaomi Piston 3 Reddot Design Earphone for iPhone Smartphone MP3 MP4 Laptops-15.38 and Free Shipping | GearBest.com Mobile

how to get it in india

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Not sure if piston 3 will arrive here & piston 2 may get restocked better to contact MI India.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
original pistons3 are available in ebay, just be sure to verify seller if he's genuine or not (good selers get infractions on selling duplicate product)

EDIT: all out of stock

TheSloth

The Slowest One
My laptop speakers stopped working recently. I have Sony headsets which I got with my mobile, but it doesn't work in my Samsung NP550P S01IN laptop I need headsets urgently. After a bit of research I found these 3 are decent :
1. Sound Magic ES18S
2. Cowon EM1
3. Sennheiser CX180

Cons I have heard are :
Sound Magic aren't sturdy, may damage soon(2months I guess)
Sennheiser, one of the ear bud will produce less sound than other, for my friend and few people over flipkart
Cowon's handsfree have some issues.

I will use this headset mostly with my laptop. This is my first buy in audio accessory, I have no idea which one is good. First I was thinking to go with big brand(though my budget is strict) but then I thought of trying brands i am unfamiliar with.
Please guide me.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^Alright man. I just came across few reviews like that on flipkart so I asked. They said the voice to the other person wasn't clearly audible while using the mic(of the headphone)
I will buy within next week, if anyone have better suggestion then please tell.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
^Alright man. I just came across few reviews like that on flipkart so I asked. They said the voice to the other person wasn't clearly audible while using the mic(of the headphone)
Do check brainwavz beta with mic @14 USD in offer from mp4nation.net

Just check the compatibility with your phone.

Buy Brainwavz Beta IEM Earphones w/ In-Line Microphone & Remote For Smartphones 2013 Edition $33.50

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Buy Brainwavz Beta IEM Earphones w/ In-Line Microphone & Remote For Smartphones 2013 Edition $33.50

How is the sound quality compared to ES18?

Any shipping/customs charges?

Last but no the least, any other good IEM under Rs 1k/15$?

TheSloth

The Slowest One

Hey, thanks for replying. Seems mp4nation.net may take more than a week to ship those headsets. I need headsets urgently, and its for laptop usage. For mobile use I have different headsets (which doesn't work with my laptop). Also, I have no idea about Brainwavz brand, never heard, so I am skeptical about it. And What about its warranty claims?

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

Sorry ,I use the non mic version

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Sound quality of beta is gr8, the newer model has good bass compared to the older ones.
Es18 would be more bassy (muddy & not tighter) but beta will beat it in overall sq for sure by good margin.

I have brainwavz alpha which came along with my nationite n2 its very good in midrange compared to bass heavy es18 which now I have passed it on to my cousin.

At 14 USD plus 5% discount of mp4nation facebook fan page its definately good buy imho.

Service of mp4 nation is definitely much better to soundmagic & other reputed brands only it will take some time due to location.
One of the fellow member ritvij phatak to who I sold my brainwavz r1 got the replacement piece within 1 month.

Customs may not be attracted below Rs.2000/- as gifts if at all it may not be above 15%.

Triple pack is much cheaper @25 USD

Last edited:
Top Bottom