Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Does anyone have ES 18 AND Pistons V2..
If so, please compare sound quality and if its worth getting the pistons as an ugrade ?

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys please visit this thread and pour in your suggestions
*www.digit.in/forum/audio/190106-need-suggestions-ear-phones-between-1k-5k-3.html

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Can anyone give a comparison between Signature Acoustics C12 and Vsonic GR06? I already own a pair of C12s but I am planning on buying a pair of GR06s as well.

ratul

█████████████████
Can anyone give a comparison between Signature Acoustics C12 and Vsonic GR06? I already own a pair of C12s but I am planning on buying a pair of GR06s as well.

don't have the comparison, but you just missed a pretty good deal: 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 - Page 3

LMUE were accepting preorders of VSonic's new IEM's VSD2/S and were giving away special AN16 (VSonic's 16th anniversary special earphones with GR06 housing and GR07 driver) for free with VSD2/S at just 50SGD.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
don't have the comparison, but you just missed a pretty good deal: 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 - Page 3

LMUE were accepting preorders of VSonic's new IEM's VSD2/S and were giving away special AN16 (VSonic's 16th anniversary special earphones with GR06 housing and GR07 driver) for free with VSD2/S at just 50SGD.

Damn damn damn damn!

shambles

Broken In
Looking for a on ear/over ear headphones which can be used for 2-3hr continously and preferably with 2m+ cable under 1500rs

A

amit.tiger12

on amazon, Logitech G430, is going for sale @1 pm, it's approx 5k on other sites.. is it good buy overall?? gaming headset required... over the ear type and over the head design required..
considering these 2, Razer Electra Essential & Logitech G430...
Razer Electra Essential Gaming and Music Wired Headset vs Logitech G430 Surround Sound Wired Headset: Compare Headsets: Flipkart.com

Last edited by a moderator:

saswat23

Human Spambot
Cowon EM1 with mic isnt available anywhere now. Any alternatives for it under 1k?
I want one with mic.

amithcr7

Right off the assembly line
Hey can anyone tell the best headset under 1.5k. Doesnt matter over, on or in ear. Can extend the budget upto a maximum of 2k. Also, i have shortlisted jbl j03b and sennheiser cx 275 headset. Branded headsets are prefered.

ratul

█████████████████
Hey can anyone tell the best headset under 1.5k. Doesnt matter over, on or in ear. Can extend the budget upto a maximum of 2k. Also, i have shortlisted jbl j03b and sennheiser cx 275 headset. Branded headsets are prefered.

Headset: Philips SHL3300BK/00 DJ Headphones Price in India - Buy Philips SHL3300BK/00 DJ Headphones Online - Philips : Flipkart.com (were 1.6k on amazon a couple of days back.)
In ear: SoundMagic E10(S), T-Peos Tank/Popular.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Bought iDance EB-X203
Overally very much satisfied with the sound as well as the build quality for 420 bucks.
Good alternative to SM ES18, moreover this one also has mic.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
My ES18 has started to show its poor build quality and is out of warranty period. Got minor laminar tearing at 4 different points in the cable and had to use cello-tape to prevent further degradation. How much long would it last? :(

dan11

Broken In
Guys , I require an in ear earphone with budget of around 1200 , Gonna use it with my redmi 1s .
Requirements: I m a basswhore( high Bass quality) , durable for at least 1-1.5 yr .
Any suggestions pls

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
My e10 right earpiece wire skin is peeling off. Don't know what to do know. I was planning of buying vsonic vsd3s, but now they are out of stock. Should have bought them earlier, instead of waiting for e10 to stop working.
Any other suggestions under 3k?.
My friend is coming form USA next weekend, should I ask him to bring me iem?, please suggest.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
My ES18 has started to show its poor build quality and is out of warranty period. Got minor laminar tearing at 4 different points in the cable and had to use cello-tape to prevent further degradation. How much long would it last? :(

+1 my eartips are tearing apart, do you know if generic eartips available on ebay will fit on ES18

Top Bottom