Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Brainwavz M4 going on pre order today :smile:

As told by Raz
Last revision of the m4 sound and pretty much what we will be going with for production and the sound is more like a little brother to the B2. Mids and highs are very well represented, quite analytical but more bass than what is on the B2.
*www.mp4nation.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=23017&start=45

Pre Order M4
BRAINWAVZ M4 IEM Earphones - PREORDER [BWAVZ-M4] - $49.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ordered mine with additional 10% discount for facebook fans.

Anyway, so I was listening to this song with MEElec CC51, simply superb for the sub bass rumble here with good instrument separation/layering and balanced soundstage. These are the current IEM for me when I crave for bass heavy tracks (quality bass with controlled decay and impact). Impressed by the clarity maintained (though not on par with RE-0 or RE272 which are purely analytical, great for post rock)

[YOUTUBE]cXfqedXXkZg[/YOUTUBE]

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^CC51 from MEElectronics USA @40% discount, RE272 from Head-direct @actuals.

RE-0, second hand from TE @~2k.

It's good to know that these manufacturers are contemplating their debut in India.

MEElectronics SP51 55%off
*farm7.static.flickr.com/6039/6289712884_055dd4de89_z.jpg

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^M4 doesn't have much bass as compared to M2. It's more like a little cousin to Brainwavz B2. Atleast that's what I know from the initial impressions of these from other members over internet.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
The M2 sells for 3.8k now. What the hell!!!

It was 2.5k right. :mad:

I'm still not sure why there is an increase in price, coz I have a RMA for M2 which is lying with pristine note for the last two months, so I've been in constant touch with them. The new stock of M2's will be available next week as per them.

And that's the new M2 with new packing and comply S series tips, I'm not sure why they've increased the pricing to 3.6k on their site while mp4nation is still selling it at 2.9K. Prisitine Note always sold them for 200-300 less I guess. Sent him a mail regarding the price, yet to get a confirmation.

*fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/284668_242035109151978_171024442919712_863344_1255783_n.jpg
Iimage Source:MP4Nation

BTW if anyone's interested I may sell RMA'ed M2 after I get it back.

Even the M1, Pro Alpha, M4 & B2 are being shipped with Comply S-Series tips

*fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/296446_284161971605958_171024442919712_1011772_47222559_n.jpg

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota
^Let me know about your M2 in that case.

Also RMA means you get a replacement right. Am i right in inferring that it is a new piece they are giving you?

BTW why would you give away your M2? :?

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
^Let me know about your M2 in that case.

Also RMA means you get a replacement right. Am i right in inferring that it is a new piece they are giving you?

BTW why would you give away your M2? :?

Yeah, I'm getting the new one as replacement and hence the wait for 2 months as there was no stock of M2's even with MP4Nation till a few weeks.

Regarding selling it off, I have ordered a M4, I'm not keen on keeping both, so I'll choose the one I like most and sell the other. May be the M4 or M2, not sure as of now.

Sarath

iDota
Yeah, I'm getting the new one as replacement and hence the wait for 2 months as there was no stock of M2's even with MP4Nation till a few weeks.

Regarding selling it off, I have ordered a M4, I'm not keen on keeping both, so I'll choose the one I like most and sell the other. May be the M4 or M2, not sure as of now.

Ok lemme know if it's the M2 that's losing your love then? ;)

:))

Top Bottom