Hardware that you should NOT buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Logitech Mouse sucks big time.
Both mouse got same problem R button stop working and L buttons not working properly.
My bro's 2 Mouse gone under a year of use.
He use mouse heavily cos he use to play MMORPG all the time.
Worst thing is I lost the Bill both time and could not RMA those even I heard they got 3 years of warranty :(

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
i too am using 2 seagate hdds - one 500gb n other 160gb both approx 3.5 years old and both are working damn fine.
500gb one had some bad sector that i detected within an hour and got the replacement in 2 hours

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Logitech Mouse sucks big time.
Both mouse got same problem R button stop working and L buttons not working properly.
My bro's 2 Mouse gone under a year of use.
He use mouse heavily cos he use to play MMORPG all the time.
Worst thing is I lost the Bill both time and could not RMA those even I heard they got 3 years of warranty :(
Well My cousin using a Logitech mouse from 2 years and has not faced any problem till now! My brother also uses a logitech mouse(k/b-mouse combo) and has not faced any problem(7months) and I have also not faced any problem(3 months :)))... :???:

drost77

Broken In
Got my first seagate 20GB in 2000, seagate 250GB in 2005 and seagate 1TB in 2007. All are 100% efficient as of today. Perhaps I was extra lucky!?

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Seagate drives works fine for me, never had an issue. I trust them more than WD. 5 years ago I bought one of the Hitachi Deskstar 80GB hard drive, power on time was more than 3 years, recently found it dying slowly.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Seagate HDD are worst..... As per my experience.......

Switched to WD and they are really great... No issue so far.....

Even samsung is good but not seagate.....

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Samsung HDDs are more costly than seagate. IF anyone have good budget, then they should go for WD cavilar black hdds.

Sarath

iDota
My 40gb Seagate died 1week before its warranty expired. Second one 80gb due to static or spike. Third one 1TB still going strong. They have served me well so far. :)

Btw 1TB costs a bomb these days :shock:

sukesh1090

Adam young
i got good experience with samsung service.around two months before my samsung 500GB HDD(5400RPM,16 MB cache,1.5GB/s) went kaput so i gave it for replacement without a bill,as i had lost it.after a week i got it back as it is and the reason was the serial was not matching but in samsung website,when i checked the warranty it was showing i am having warranty till 2013.so i called them,they told me to mail someone and i did that.then only i thought that i lost my HDD :hammer::machinegun:and i will never get their reply for mail but i was wrong i got the mail back on the next day morning itself:shock:,saying i can claim the warranty.so i gave it back to replacement.after three week or so i got my new HDD and it was 1000GB,7200RPM,32MB cache,3GB/s speed.hurray:-D:razz::clap2::bananana::bananana:

008Rohit

Broken In
Never Buy Frontech/iBall/Intex etc PSUs.

TechnoCrat at Chadni forced me to buy a Frontech case + PSU and it killed my MoBo within 15 days. Got a replacement from Intel and now using a Corsair PSU.

My Seagate 500 - 7200.12 drive is performing well so far. :)

Also never buy these Frontech mATX cases. Very poor airflow.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Never Buy Frontech/iBall/Intex etc PSUs.

TechnoCrat at Chadni forced me to buy a Frontech case + PSU and it killed my MoBo within 15 days. Got a replacement from Intel and now using a Corsair PSU.
hi there.

Can you please also post this over here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/power-sup...89-power-supply-blacklist-thread-newbies.html :)

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
TechnoCrat at Chadni forced me to buy ....
If anyone forces you, simply walk out!!! There are many shops where THAT came from. You're here in the forums and there's guides that are practised by others and it works. The more you let such people "force" you the more they'll be encouraged to do so. You and only you can stand for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom