Hardware price list/spec sheet

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Core i7 2600 3.4GHz @ 14.6k

is this true? if so where is it available in that price?
local shop in chennai asking 17k

al-most nowhere, core i7 2600 costs ~17k and the K ed. costs only 800/1000 bucks more - so if you have proper mobo just get the core i7 2600k.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
What is the latest price of Core i7 3770K in local market?

it's no longer available at most places but you can get a core i5 3570k @ 17k but due to dollar price hike this cpus priced hiked around 2.5-3k and there's $107 price difference between core i5 3570k and core i7 3770k - so what will be the current price of core i7 3770k ? ;-)

This is marketing tactic, repeats with the release of all new gen of processor.

I believe not a marketing tactic but some cheap trick played by local vendors. The are purposely delaying the supply so that its demand increase to such an extent, that they can sell those CPUs in BLACK

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I believe not a marketing tactic but some cheap trick played by local vendors. The are purposely delaying the supply so that its demand increase to such an extent, that they can sell those CPUs in BLACK

I think Intel is behind this - they wants to sell their SB cpu stock first and only then they will flood the market with IB cpus ;-)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Current primeabgb is selling 3770K for 24.9K.
This is stealing (ripping off) customers in broad daylight.
It is true that forex have shot up, but not like a scenario, when a $310 processor have to be sold @~25K.
F***.

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
^^^Its not only the processors ...all the products such as gpu,motherboards,psu are being overcharged....typical stupid business mentality......!
U see products sold in US are now sold with discounts (as they are little old in the market) but in India not even a slightest reflection is to be seen even prices are goin down worldwide......
Stupid reason given dollar prices are rising thats why these prices.......Nothing more than a malpractice done at the distributor & retailer side...!!!!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ not always - for eg. AMD FX8120 is selling on newegg at $170 ( 9,511.99 INR ) and here you can get one at 9.4k - get it from SMC asap ;-)

US Market is already flooded with IB. 3770K is only 10$ more expensive than 2600K when it was launched.

many manufacturers still treats like us the dumping ground of 'old' tech products and most of the retailer/distributors might have good stock of Sb cpus - so they are not much interested in selling IB cpus.

Current primeabgb is selling 3770K for 24.9K.
This is stealing (ripping off) customers in broad daylight.
It is true that forex have shot up, but not like a scenario, when a $310 processor have to be sold @~25K.
F***.

may be they are considering that cpu a as an exclusive product hence the ultra high price tag ;-)

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
OCZ signed up with Abacus Peripherals now. They still deal with tirupathi enterprises as of now. Prime also imports it but they sell it in their own store and don't really distribute it.

Cheers.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
OCZ signed up with Abacus Peripherals now. They still deal with tirupathi enterprises as of now. Prime also imports it but they sell it in their own store and don't really distribute it.

Cheers.

Very good news.
At least it should help in distributing OCZ products and should be radially available in most of them places when they start operating.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
even good news to me .. I was thinking about buying a OCZ SSD ( for their 5 yrs. warranty and better quality than others ) later this year ;-)

Top Bottom