Hardware price list/spec sheet

Xai

Journeyman
I think prices for electronics and computer parts were increased in the budget, and then there was the fall in Rupees value.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Right now we are getting the AMD 990FX motherboards at a very good price.

Check out This: Buy Asrock 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard in Mumbai India

990FX Extreme 3 is available at 8.5K only.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
^^ASRock H61M/U3S3. Shouldn't this be the motherboard for budget builds from now on? USB 3.0, SATA III, DVI Port, HDMI Port and what not?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Right now we are getting the AMD 990FX motherboards at a very good price.

Check out This: Buy Asrock 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard in Mumbai India

990FX Extreme 3 is available at 8.5K only.

At that price, it seems to be a very good AM3+ board to me. Very good for ~40K builds.

Mr. Officer

Rookie
My 250 GB Seagate HDD [3.5"] is ready to be picked up after RMA from Nehru place, I'm planning to use it as an external drive.

Please suggest an appropriate enclosure for same, shall I go for one's which need ext power supply or one's which get their power from USB - will a brand matter in this regard or any enclosure will suffice ?

Also, I'll buy it from Nehru Place so price indication will be a plus.

Thanks in advance.

Cilus

laborare est orare
3.5" HDD can't run from only the power of the USB port and you have to buy 3.5" casing with external power supply.

A good SATA to USB converted price from brands like Tech-Com will be around 600 to 700 bucks.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ASRock H61M/U3S3. Shouldn't this be the motherboard for budget builds from now on? USB 3.0, SATA III, DVI Port, HDMI Port and what not?

mobo looks good for the price but the placement of 8 pin cpu power socket is a little odd IMO.

dippi_taurus

Broken In
Here's the list of prices for External HDD's as of 31-May-2012 from S.P. Road, Bangalore -
  1. Seagate Expansion External - USB 3.0 3TB - Rs.9,150
  2. Seagate Expansion External - USB 3.0 2TB - Rs.6,650
  3. Seagate GoFlex Desk External Drive - USB 2.0 3TB - Rs.10,200
  4. Seagate GoFlex Desk External Drive - USB 2.0 2TB - Rs.7,020
  5. WD My Book Essential - USB 3.0 2TB - Rs.7,250

Although none of the 3TB models were available.

Top Bottom