Hardware price list/spec sheet

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
can anyone tell me how much AOC i2353Ph costs in nehru place, delhi?

AFAIK, you couldn't easily find a component just by it's model no. an Nehru Place, until it's very famous. You can check out the Cost To Cost's Online Pricelist for reference Cost To Cost Online Pricelist

rider

as Kratos
AFAIK, you couldn't easily find a component just by it's model no. an Nehru Place, until it's very famous. You can check out the Cost To Cost's Online Pricelist for reference Cost To Cost Online Pricelist

I know the c2c price it is 10500 but it is without taxes and all. How much all taxes get addon extra 5% or 10%?

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
I know the c2c price it is 10500 but it is without taxes and all. How much all taxes get addon extra 5% or 10%?

They have a selective taxation system. At some products they charge 5%, but for the monitors, I suppose the taxes are 12.5% extra (as it's indicated with some monitor prices in the c2c pricelist).

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
GT610, GT620 and GT630 gfx cards are available on theitdepot.

but before getting too much excited keep these in mind ;-)

GeForce GT 610 is a repackaged GT 520 with 48 CUDA cores and an ever-so-polite 29-watt power draw. The GT 620 is a GT 530 with a 49-watt TDP and twice as many CUDA cores as the 610 -- although a meager 64-bit memory bus will put a cap on any performance gains. Finally, the GT 630 is a 65-watt GT 440 in all but name, with a 128-bit memory bus width allowing its 96 CUDA cores to be fully exploited. This latter card shouldn't be confused with the OEM version of the GT 630, which does actually pack Kepler

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can't find Black Ed. HDD anywhere - even on online shops - now if anyone wants a HDD the sweet spot is 2TB considering the price/GB.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Yep,2TB WB Green is cheaper considering the price/GB.
Even 3.5" WD External not so expensive either compare to Internal HDD.
But,can't find cheaper 2.5" 2TB HDD anywhere.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
One should avoid WD Green 2TB HDDs.
Cause, it is being sold as power efficient HDD, but not as performance efficient HDD. It have longer spinup time and thus reducing the performance as well as the mean lifetime of the drive (?).

One should avoid WD Green 2TB HDDs.
Cause, it is being sold as power efficient HDD, but not as performance efficient HDD. It have longer spinup time and thus reducing the performance as well as the mean lifetime of the drive (?).

How much does WD Cavier Black 2TB costs in local market??

Myth

Cyborg Agent
How much does WD Cavier Black 2TB costs in local market??

Western Digital 2TB 64MB, 7200 RPM Caviar Black : Rs. 13,000.00

I guess local prices must be a few hundred off the online price though a minimum of 12k.

Edit : Is this the same ? Big difference in price !!

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, they are the same - on newegg it's selling at $200 - so the price on theitwares is a steal ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
it's Rs. 6642 now ;-)

anyway, WD 1TB black is selling at 7.4k - considering the price and warranty of other 1TB HDD this is a good deal IMO.

Top Bottom