Hardware price list/spec sheet

Tarun

In the zone
can someone tell me it Athlon II x3 series are available at lamington rd one of my friend wanted to buy a new rig
the config is as follows
Athlon II X3 440 3.0Ghz
M4N68T-M LE V2
Corsair 2GB value select
and a 25o gigs of harddisk

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ just a couple of days before saw some forum member bought this cpu for ~3.5k and your friend better opt for 78LMT-S2P and 250GB HDD will cost him around ~3.6k ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
thanx buddy :)

you're welcome ;-)

will the prices for 6670 decrease immediately after the launch of 7000 series graphic cards....

Still there's no AMD 7 series gfx card is released ( HD7970 released but it's a High end gpu ;-) ) like HD7650/7670/7750/7770 etc. which can replace HD6670 -and such cards will be released 3-4 months later only - so there's no chance of immediate price reduction of HD6670 which is still the most powerful gfx card which needs no external pci-e power connector.

Tarun

In the zone
i want the UD3 which is a 8+2 phase heatsinked motherboard
any way +rep thnx topgear if u guy get any links of that that it will be a great help :) :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I could find only one link ;-)

GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard | eBay

@ 11,744 INR it's grossly overpriced though - on newegg it's selling at $ 110 which should be around ~6k here ;-)

$$Lionking$$

In the zone
actually there is huge price difference in India... Price for same proccy is different in orissa.. compare to kolkatta and many other cities. and by forming this kind of club we can bring down this.

I have 3 kind of thinking:

1. We form a single solo club and type with a establishment like Prime in Mumbai... SMC in delhi and ask for discount for hardware items and books

2. Forming a different teams in all 4 location and expect them to tie up some good shopkeeper at their end...who can sell the goods at right price without giving any gyan and courier tht item from his end also.

3. here we form an entity TDF on internet and become members of the same. If some member wants to buy something then tht entity contact different firms on internet and ask for their best quotes. Now in this case, we will be buying a particular items in numbers and try to contact to firm or national reseller itself. difinetly in this case we are prepereing the list on monthwise purchase basis and say for eg. we have 8-9 buyers of different ASUS mobo by month end , then we contact ASUS itself... ask for their best rates and place the order to company itself... later on may be we acn try this for their RMA service as well.

the thing is I have this idea.. although it is in rough format.

Chintan

Hi Chintan... in distant places price is always gng to be an issue buy from wherever u want....!! (have practical experience.)

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
New Sandy bridge Chip Released by Intel
Core i7 3820 @ 285 USD
(it is just about on par with the 2600k)
AnandTech - Intel Core i7 3820 Review: $285 Quad-Core Sandy Bridge E

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze
now this is wayyyyyyy over priced, it should have been 34.5k

Asus HD 7970 launched in India at - Online Best Latest Price Reviews | Features in India

Top Bottom