Hardware price list/spec sheet

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
prices are dropping like hell
its been only 2 months
and Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500 GB came down to 1750 from 2050

yep prices are dropping and it's for good.

can install more and more games and store more data than ever in our rigs :p

^ which shop is selling for so less ?

The 500 GB price was from Vedant, Kolkata
The 1TB price was from Delta Peripherals, Chennai

most shops i have seen sell for Rs1800+tax. Rs100+- is no big deal IMO :)

Yep, price can be varied from place to place and like you said 100-150 bucks is no big deal.

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
I am unable to locate 500 GB WD Cavier Black in Kolkata, I only get quotes for the 1 TB version. Can anyone tell me the price and direct me to any reputed shop in Kolkata where I can get the 500 GB version?
By the way, currently I am using two 500 GB WD Cavier Green (rather slow) in RAID 0 mode. If I use two 1 TB Disks in RAID 0 and install my current Windows 7 System Image on that, will I be able to utilise the normal capacity of two 1 TB Disks in RAID 0, or will I see only the normal capacity of two 500 GB Disks in RAID 0?

pulsar_swift

Youngling
hi guys...just returned from a wonderful holiday from Thailand...it was a great place and when i was in bangkok the city is awesome with high rise building and tonnes of flyovers...
i visited the it plaza where u will find all products regarding I.T. i was stunned at that 24 storied building as u will find everything in electronics and computers...the most i like was the lcd and plasma tvs and there prices... my uncle brought a 42 inch led tv frm samsung which is priced @1.71 lakhs in India he just paid 80k in indian currency over there..???

is int it amazing...???

Did he not pay customs in INDIA, when he brought it to INDIA ? and what about warranty ?

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Gonna buy a piece of 5.1 speakers & kinda interested in F&D F6000. The price isn't revised for the speakers.
F&D 5.1 Speaker System F-6000 Reviews | Features - F&D 5.1 Speaker System F-6000 Expert Reviews n Features India

Anyone owns the same can share his/her views & reviews.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@vizkid2005

Please avoid making posts in random threads to get attention for your thread. You've done this many times now and you posted the same thing in 3 threads just now. We are here and we can notice your threads on our own.

Top Bottom