Tathaga

Best Mind****er
e series has hdmi in 22" but g series doesnt hav in the 22"
g series oni hav hdmi in 24"
save cost of speaker along wit style xD

harmads

Journeyman
Hi

I want to upgrade the RAM of my Pressario V3425AU laptop, running on Vista. Could you please suggest the latest market price of 2 gb DDR2 RAM

Thanks

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
e series has hdmi in 22" but g series doesnt hav in the 22"
g series oni hav hdmi in 24"
save cost of speaker along wit style xD

oh ok. thanks. anyway hows the quality of the sound off the monitors speakers through HDMI? compared to sub 1.5k speakers? i know it won't b too loud & its not needed in my case. but the quality.

Tathaga

Best Mind****er
oh ok. thanks. anyway hows the quality of the sound off the monitors speakers through HDMI? compared to sub 1.5k speakers? i know it won't b too loud & its not needed in my case. but the quality.

i dont know dat
but i think hdmi got oni stereo sound
google it "hdmi vs optical"
there are many forums u will find

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i dont know dat
but i think hdmi got oni stereo sound
google it "hdmi vs optical"
there are many forums u will find

yah. ok. however considering the cost of Benq E2200HD & Benq G2220HD + some avg speaker, i feel i will go with latter one. still thanks for your kind help :smile:

sukhas19

Right off the assembly line
Re: Latest Hardware Prices!!!!

Can any one tell me where can i get an internal blu-ray drive? When i checked with some dealers in bangalore, it seems blu ray drives are out of stock......also i am trying to get a configuration for a desktop system which plays all HD movies... can any one suggest some configuration?

Tathaga

Best Mind****er
yah. ok. however considering the cost of Benq E2200HD & Benq G2220HD + some avg speaker, i feel i will go with latter one. still thanks for your kind help :smile:

i also suggest g2220 hd is better coz its cheap (7.5k) and march issue of digit gave it best buy :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^
@sam
did u buy ur much awaited 5670 or r u gonna use dat 22 inch with ur IGP ¿¿

the 22incher will be part of a whole new pc. was thinking of getting the HD5670 & the cpu from thunder02.dragon. send him sms, email, IM, PM. but in return no news. looks to be busy. current IGP is Radeon Xpress 200. it doesn't deserve anything over 17" CRT.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^
I guess that 5670 will be able to run stuff(games mostly) at low res for about 2 years or so.
Heck I know a guy who plays crysis with a 9400.
xD

Tathaga

Best Mind****er
the 22incher will be part of a whole new pc. was thinking of getting the HD5670 & the cpu from thunder02.dragon. send him sms, email, IM, PM. but in return no news. looks to be busy. current IGP is Radeon Xpress 200. it doesn't deserve anything over 17" CRT.

which cpu r u gettin ¿¿

1 question -
phenom ii x2 555(assuming it wont unlock) vs athlon ii x4 630(for gaming) for at least 2-3 years ¿¿

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Believe it or not - I've seen people playing crysis with 8400GS and 8500GT :p

and GTA4 with 8500GT -

the game plays were like slide shows without doubt - they have not finished those games - the excuse was crysis and GTA4 is too hard .... they are still happy with GTA vice city and COD1 multi-player :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^
I guess that 5670 will be able to run stuff(games mostly) at low res for about 2 years or so.
Heck I know a guy who plays crysis with a 9400.
xD

thats what i want. moreover i no crysis guy :smile:

9400!!!!
w8 i'll send this as a msg to all my frnds
they'll all be shocked to hell

no surprise. if rest of config good, one can use 9400GT on 18.5/19", lowest details & game should run smooth.

which cpu r u gettin ¿¿

1 question -
phenom ii x2 555(assuming it wont unlock) vs athlon ii x4 630(for gaming) for at least 2-3 years ¿¿

X2 555 is much better than X4 630. 3.2Ghz dual core. 6Mb L3 cache. OC potential of reaching 4Ghz (will need aftermarket cooler). what more current games need? & as far as i seen, theres not a single case where X2 555 not unlocked. in minimum, in all reviews it unlocked to X3. X4 in most.

Believe it or not - I've seen people playing crysis with 8400GS and 8500GT :p

and GTA4 with 8500GT -

the game plays were like slide shows without doubt - they have not finished those games - the excuse was crysis and GTA4 is too hard .... they are still happy with GTA vice city and COD1 multi-player :p

yup. Crysis: Slideshow. my friend got an ancient Geforce 6*00. most probably 6700GT. he told he ran crysis on his pc. along with 1Gb DDR2-556 ram. i not seen it with my own eyes, but according to him it was nothing more than what topgear told. SLIDESHOW.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^
zzzzzzzzz...Not again.
This ain't a sportswear forum fellas.
:\

@sam...Yeah the guy who ran crysis wid 9400 played a slideshow.However believe it or not,he actually completed the entire game.I have never seen such persistence.He would spend hours on completing a simple sequence which required some shooting.That simple sequence slowed to lke 0.1 slides per second on his config,but he still managed to complete the game.
Now thats determination.:p

BTW I played Far Cry1 on my old P4.I got no landscape.xDD.It was all blue.And I could only see the guys(who looked like they were from counter strike xD) carrying guns.
I completed far cry on that machine though.\m/

C'mon praise me.. :p

Top Bottom