Hardware price list/spec sheet

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Too much blood and too much violence.....o_o

But that's the real fun about it ... when you cut off your enemies just hear their scream and jump and kick of Blood Rayne is just awesome.

me too
but played only the demo
love that
esp that b!T@H;-)

Yep, me too.. :

you will love her jump and kick and her blade attacks.

Blood rayne 1 and 2 ran on my PC without any hiccups too.And it was really fast as well.Awesome gore.\m/

@Sam
About that alternative direct 3D.I used google. :p
S.T.A.L.K.E.R is playable enough.Not high standards,but still playable. \m/

BloodRayne 1 and 2 system requirements are not so high ... you only need a direct3d capable gfx card or you can emulate it through software :p

@sam
Try out blood rayne.Nothing is more satisfying that chopping out your enemies limb by limb in mid-air as they fall off in slow motion.xDD

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

and I guess you'll be able to run stalker at 640X480.
Whats ur sys config?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

and I guess you'll be able to run stalker at 640X480.
Whats ur sys config?

Yep, it's a real fun .. also her jump and kick is the best one I've ever seen in a video game and don't forget the chain attack :p

never got the chance to play Blood Rayne.

will give it a try. well thats all i need. should run smoothly. even 320X240. i won't complain :smile:

will surely give it a try, if found. ever played Postal 2? if yes, no need to give any description. u already know why i talked about it :smile:. if no, please. a sincere request, give it a try. also don't complain if the game loading time is something like 5min, each stage.

NP: i don't think we are a bit deviated from the main topic here. the thread name reads "Latest Prices!!!!". not like "Bloody hell games!!!!" :smile:

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

forget to mention. config:

Intel P4 3Ghz. stock. no OC.
Asus P5RD1-VM. Radeon Xpress 200. 128Mb shared.
2 X A-Data DDR-400 sticks.
250Gb IDE.

hope the IGP will be able run STALKER & few new games at lowest & downiest settings. as already finished FEAR @ 800X600. low settings without hanging.

Give BloodRayne 1 a try first ... you will love it and it will run in your rig fast enough :p

Will give postal 2 a try for sure .... :p

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

Price Updates :

Core i7 i930 2.8GHz @ 14.4k

Core i7 860 2.8GHz @ Rs. 14.3K

Core i3 i530 2.93GHz @ 5.7K

Core i5 i750 2.66GHz @ 9.8k

Core i5 650 3.2 GHz @ 9K

Core i5 661 3.33 GHz @ 9.6K

Intel DH55TC @ 5.2k

Intel DP55WB @ 5.6k

Intel DH55HC @ 6.4K

Correction :

INTEL
<LGA 1156>

H55

Intel DP55WB @ 5.5k

P55
Intel DP55WB @ 6.1k

DP55WB should be removed from H55 listing and DP55WB price should be corrected in P55 section.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Hmm...930 price is coming down.WHat is the price of a 920 now??

@sam.
Yeah I guess ur right. We have deviated from topic. :p
And no...I haven't tried postal2. I thought you were talking about Portal. Ok I'll give postal2 a try. :)

panu

Right off the assembly line
Gd mrng guys. Thanks for Compaddict for continuing this thread which is helpful for guys like us.
Thing is I bought a Sapphire HD 5850 last monday for 16000 rs and it is pretty cool. Previously i had HD 4850. Using the prices here i was able to bargain 600 rs which i think is pretty good. Thanks once again for compaddict, topgear, desiibond, krow and all others.
I regularly follow the thread through newsletter and it helped me a lot in building my pc with best products. 3 months back i bought samsung 2233sw based on your sugestions and its damn good.
In a week or so i am going to replace my P4 with AMD Phenom 2 x4. Still searching for the best one. Looking for your vaulable suggestions for processor, motherboard and RAM and i will follow your suggestions like a good soldier.
I am not a newbiee. i have been following this from december 2008 but didnt dare to post because of some fear. :-(
Anyways thanks once again for all for keeping such a lively thread with good suggestions. Have a nice day.

bbachar

Right off the assembly line
Hello every one...
I want to buy 5 monster workstations

Please suggest me some configuration with :
Duel Xeon Processor
Compatible motherboard
32GB of RAM
High-end Graphics Card

Please inform me the price and availability in India.
BTW I am from Kolkata.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
But that's the real fun about it ... when you cut off your enemies just hear their scream and jump and kick of Blood Rayne is just awesome.

Yep, me too.. :

you will love her jump and kick and her blade attacks.

BloodRayne 1 and 2 system requirements are not so high ... you only need a direct3d capable gfx card or you can emulate it through software :p

Yep, it's a real fun .. also her jump and kick is the best one I've ever seen in a video game and don't forget the chain attack :p

Give BloodRayne 1 a try first ... you will love it and it will run in your rig fast enough :p

Will give postal 2 a try for sure .... :p

from the talks i think i really missed a good game. however i just wish someone give me a software that can make Burnout Paradise run on Pixel Shader 2.0.

@sam.
Yeah I guess ur right. We have deviated from topic. :p
And no...I haven't tried postal2. I thought you were talking about Portal. Ok I'll give postal2 a try. :)

ok guys, just to show off why i mentioned Postal II, heres a couple of screenshots.

*i18.tinypic.com/4y7gto3.jpg

*monkey-plus-robot-reviews.blogspot.com/roboticlinks/hello/201/2501/640/postal2e.jpg

*pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/article/526/526485/postal-2-apocalypse-weekend-expansion-preview-20040625042157054_640w.jpg typical F.E.A.R style gunfight.

Hello every one...
I want to buy 5 monster workstations

Please suggest me some configuration with :
Duel Xeon Processor
Compatible motherboard
32GB of RAM
High-end Graphics Card

Please inform me the price and availability in India.
BTW I am from Kolkata.

buy branded one from HP or DELL. assembling such high end Workstation not easy talk.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^
Wow thats scary.
xDD
BTW I tried running burnout paradise using swiftshader 2.0.
It proved too much for the software. :p

I even tried far cry 2. xDD
I can hear sounds in far cry 2 but no video. :0
And company of heroes and Infernal runs fine at medium settings.

BTW whats the price difference between Kingston and transcend DDR3 RAM??

And which performs better?

^ it can be build, if he is specific of what he wants- like the purpose of the machine, and would other machines would be in grid or they individual workstations for graphics development? however 32gb ram is not required for individual w/s.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^
Wow thats scary.
xDD
BTW I tried running burnout paradise using swiftshader 2.0.
It proved too much for the software. :p

not even a bit scary. its just hell lot of fun. its like a small GTA. much smaller than total overdose also. however the GORE factor is 1000X more than any game i ever seen. one reason Australia & many other nations banned this game.

well, i'll once try Burnout Paradise on my uncles G31. hope it run. however i can't increase its graphics memory (default is something like 8Mb. Ram 2Gb). BIOS is damn ugly. yaak. mine is better & much clean. uncles board is Asus entry level board. forgot the name. some KPLS or whatever.

I even tried far cry 2. xDD
I can hear sounds in far cry 2 but no video. :0
And company of heroes and Infernal runs fine at medium settings.

BTW whats the price difference between Kingston and transcend DDR3 RAM??

And which performs better?

hahaha. thats same what happened with TopGear when he tried running Quake 4.

well ran COH, the 1st 1. DEMO. the training part ran just as fast as it can. start campaign & it gave me Slide Show.

i prefer Kingston. however Transcend more well available. performance wise, both should be same, provided u stick to value section.

^ it can be build, if he is specific of what he wants- like the purpose of the machine, and would other machines would be in grid or they individual workstations for graphics development? however 32gb ram is not required for individual w/s.

still a tough call. & such lousy service here. also finding specific Workstation related stuffs, well a bit hard. BTW, i nt told its impossible. better go branded if OP not have lot of experience in this config stuff.

Piyush

Lanaya
looks like cooler master is trying to get back on the plot by introducing new series

fly here for more
*www.smcinternational.in/index.php?...category_id=38&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
looks like cooler master is trying to get back on the plot by introducing new series

fly here for more
*www.smcinternational.in/index.php?...category_id=38&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

its now old news. the new PSU have been reviewed many times. pretty good stuff. still trying catch Corsair's old & trusty VX series.

Piyush

Lanaya
its now old news. the new PSU have been reviewed many times. pretty good stuff. still trying catch Corsair's old & trusty VX series.
really!!
how much old is that?
anyways i heard about it a couple of weeks ago
i posted some info regarding it at that time but nobody was interested
so i again tried it yesterday:)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Core i5 650 3.2 GHz @ 9K

is i5750 better than above two...or i have 2 get the fastest GHZ proccy in
i5

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
sure it is
661 and 650 both have 2 real cores
but 750 have 4 real cores

Core i5 650 3.2 GHz @ 9K

is i5750 better than above two...or i have 2 get the fastest GHZ proccy in
i5

i5 750 don't have HT. no Turbo Boost. ok, its bad things end here only. it got 4 physical core. TDP is same i think. price same. it lacks a on chip graphics (u not need it anyway) and is once hack of OC'ble chip (provided u try in future)

& i'll say, if u want play dual core business, get AMD 4 cores for price of 2. else get Intel i5 750. its best value performance proccy till date. but do keep 1 thing in mind, with P55/H55/H57, your upgrade path close in 2010 itself. cause 2011, Sandy Bridges will come & it'll need 6 series chipset. & its LGA1155. LGA1156 will be of no use, particularly the H series. can't comment on P55 though.

really!!
how much old is that?
anyways i heard about it a couple of weeks ago
i posted some info regarding it at that time but nobody was interested
so i again tried it yesterday:)

i do remember your post. however Corsair VX series looks better & prices much better. CM GX is good. but let it give some time. its still new to market. not even 6month.

Top Bottom