Hardware price list/spec sheet

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
anyone know the price of Western Digital Green 500Gb? estimated price? everywhere only 1Tb Green avl. will it really slow pc down? just any home pc?

Get the Blue one ( AAKS ) around 2.3K and the green one would be only 50-100 bucks cheaper but the performance is also low around 15-20% slower I guess as digit has compared 1TB green HDD on jan 2010 :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Get the Blue one ( AAKS ) around 2.3K and the green one would be only 50-100 bucks cheaper but the performance is also low around 15-20% slower I guess as digit has compared 1TB green HDD on jan 2010 :p

oh its a bit too slow. better of with Blue. thanks :smile:

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
UPDATE
Phenom II X4 965 3.4GHz B.E. C3 @ 8.6k
BenQ 22" G2220 FULL HD LCD Monitor @ 7.5k
ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO @ 6.3k

BEHOLD, 890GX and USB 3.0 + SATA 3.0

ECS 890GXM-A @ 7.5k
Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H @ 8.5k
ECS P55H-A BLACK @ 9.9k
ASUS HD5750 1GB GDDR5 FORMULA @ 8.2k
VIP Gold 600W @ 2.8k

SPEAKERS HAVEN

Artis X-15 @ 13.5k
Artis S5555-USB @ 5.5k

F&D F6000 @ 9.9k

Zebronics ZEB-SW700R @ 2.8k

F&D A310 @ 3k
F&D A520 @ 4k

Zebronics ZEB-SW2600W @ 1.1k

GBL Creature III @ 6.5k

Artis S222 @ 2.1k

There you go guys!!!!, amazing price on the X4 965 B.E.(WOW!) and the BenQ G2220HD too which I saw at Nehru Place.

Tathaga

Best Mind****er
I cant decide between CM Storm Sentinel Advance & Razer Imperator. Any opinions???

i got the cm sentinel advance
it got 5x 4.5gm wt.s

i like its lighting and its oled screen

i suggest u buy this along wit a razer mantis control(if u are u low sensitivity user) else go 4 mantis speed

u can also try qck heavy(its costly)

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Lynx selling it for even low. something of around 7.3k. Budget HD LCD = Benq G2220HD 21.5". lets see how others respond to Benq's groundbreaking pricing.
I know, that was the price at Nehru Place, but add taxes and you get 7.5k...

I try to add the most probable price u might have to spend to buy a component in the LIST.

BTW it's a FULL HD, and I'm more than just satisfied with this monitor... it looks sexy too!!!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
its without tax+insurance+transportation :|

yup, i know.

I know, that was the price at Nehru Place, but add taxes and you get 7.5k...

I try to add the most probable price u might have to spend to buy a component in the LIST.

BTW it's a FULL HD, and I'm more than just satisfied with this monitor... it looks sexy too!!!

yah, looks good. & FULL HD @ 7.5k. even 1year back it'll be considered a big JOKE.

however at my place it still cost way lot. something around 8.3-8.5k. and its cheapest HD monitor. however how is the E2220HD? it cost ~1k more.

Lynx prices are without any taxes. Add 4% taxes to the price before you tell it to anyone please.

that i always do. however some products cost more in Lynx than locally.

Top Bottom