Hardware price list/spec sheet

Piyush

Lanaya
^
zzzzzzzzz...Not again.
This ain't a sportswear forum fellas.
:\

@sam...Yeah the guy who ran crysis wid 9400 played a slideshow.However believe it or not,he actually completed the entire game.I have never seen such persistence.He would spend hours on completing a simple sequence which required some shooting.That simple sequence slowed to lke 0.1 slides per second on his config,but he still managed to complete the game.
Now thats determination.:p

BTW I played Far Cry1 on my old P4.I got no landscape.xDD.It was all blue.And I could only see the guys(who looked like they were from counter strike xD) carrying guns.
I completed far cry on that machine though.\m/

C'mon praise me.. :p
cool

guess what
i completed stalker:SOC on my athlon 64 2.00ghz
u wont believe that i completed all the difficulty modes
most the times it wud happen that i click my mouse to shoot and the reaction took place after 3-4 seconds and the enemy would un a mile before i can take next shot
beat that!!!(lol):-D

Tathaga

Best Mind****er
i played spell force 2 gold on 1.87 ghz celeron , 512 mb ram , onboard graphics.
Well it didn't run.
But i made it anyhow
so Had to use a software for disabling hardware transform n lightning
finally it ran wit a huge delay
completed it too
and my laptop accomplished one goal too :
the laptop made my microwave cry

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Jripper piyush120290 Tathaga - congrats for completing those games with such configs :p

Expert Slideshow Gamer - Anyone ?? :p

BTW, I've completed quake 4 ( Demo ) with a Geforce Fx5200 and 256MB ram - it was lagging a lot - but completed the demo anyway :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
which cpu r u gettin ¿¿

sorry. not noticed first part of your post. well i think if bought from thunder (he busy currently for few days) it'll be. X4 630. Biostar TA785G3 HD. 2X2Gb DDR3-1333. 500Gb HDD. FSP Saga II 400W. the graphics card you mentioned previously, HD5670 512Mb. & to round things up, a suitable mid tower cabby.

A man walks into a Nike shoe store, and tries on a pair of shoes. "How do they feel?" asks the sales clerk."Well they feel a bit tight," replies the man.The assistant promptly bends down and has a look at the shoes and at the man's feet. "Try pulling the tongue out," the clerk says."Well, theyth sthill feelth a bith tighth." Please remember www.airshooes.com It's freeshipping now.

wrong place. post in TSF (Think Shoe Forum).

@sam...Yeah the guy who ran crysis wid 9400 played a slideshow.However believe it or not,he actually completed the entire game.I have never seen such persistence.He would spend hours on completing a simple sequence which required some shooting.That simple sequence slowed to lke 0.1 slides per second on his config,but he still managed to complete the game.
Now thats determination.:p

nope. with 2Gb ram. a good dual core, & a resolution of 1024X768, he should get playable FPS. provided he run game at low settings. should get 30FPS on avg.

BTW I played Far Cry1 on my old P4.I got no landscape.xDD.It was all blue.And I could only see the guys(who looked like they were from counter strike xD) carrying guns.
I completed far cry on that machine though.\m/

C'mon praise me.. :p

most frustrating FULL game i completed on my pc was Delta Force Xtreme. such odd graphics still ask for such good graphics solution. it sucks. however fun to play :razz:

cool

guess what
i completed stalker:SOC on my athlon 64 2.00ghz
u wont believe that i completed all the difficulty modes
most the times it wud happen that i click my mouse to shoot and the reaction took place after 3-4 seconds and the enemy would un a mile before i can take next shot
beat that!!!(lol):-D

beat that? okay. played the demo of F.E.A.R: Project Origin. resolution: 600X450 or something. yes theres a option to select this resolution also. lowest details. game ran without much lag. only lagged in 2 parts, when the ghosts appeared & when dealing with snipers. completed within 45min-1hr.

however the demo of F.E.A.R: Extraction point just don't seem to run ok. even at lowest details & 800X600 resolution, it lagged (even on uncles G31, C2Q 8300, 2Gb DDR2) & bullets got fired 2-3 sec later. however original F.E.A.R ran smoothly & gameplay was fun.

Games that not ran:
Quake 4 (DEMO)---> Black screen with voices.
SOF: Payback (FULL)---> got X-ray of everything, even enemy. got killed in 5sec. UNINSTALLED & kicked out of PC forever.
Burnout Paradise (DEMO & FULL)---> Pixel Shader 3.0/2.1 needed. mine is 2.0.
Penumbra: Black Plague (DEMO)---> too much physics needed.
Quantum of Solace (FULL & DEMO)---> best slideshow game ever :-x
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (FULL)---> no system requirements met.

i played spell force 2 gold on 1.87 ghz celeron , 512 mb ram , onboard graphics.
Well it didn't run.
But i made it anyhow
so Had to use a software for disabling hardware transform n lightning
finally it ran wit a huge delay
completed it too
and my laptop accomplished one goal too :
the laptop made my microwave cry

WOW. congrats on a game well finished.

@ Jripper piyush120290 Tathaga - congrats for completing those games with such configs :p

Expert Slideshow Gamer - Anyone ?? :p

BTW, I've completed quake 4 ( Demo ) with a Geforce Fx5200 and 256MB ram - it was lagging a lot - but completed the demo anyway :p

it ran? oh man. mine was like watching a movie on a TV with a bad picture tube.

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
Even I tried running some fast paced high end games on my old config i.e, AMD Sempron 2400 with 512mb of RAM and an onboard IGP...And they mostly resulted into huge lags...
Once i installed NFS Most Wanted on that PC , the game started properly but instead of a car there was a box of the size of the car on the road and even the environment was made up of of boxes more specifically the trees were long rectangular boxes it looked a lot funny back then....But still I completed it...:)

Piyush

Lanaya
Even I tried running some fast paced high end games on my old config i.e, AMD Sempron 2400 with 512mb of RAM and an onboard IGP...And they mostly resulted into huge lags...
Once i installed NFS Most Wanted on that PC , the game started properly but instead of a car there was a box of the size of the car on the road and even the environment was made up of of boxes more specifically the trees were long rectangular boxes it looked a lot funny back then....But still I completed it...:)
boxxxxxfullll
ooops i mean wonderfullllll:razz:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

WOW, thats a nice way to game. BTW how Josie Maran looked? a thin cylinder i guess :smile: & Cross? like a big bad ugly dirty box. isn't? :razz:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@Sam.
That guy who ran crysis didn't have 2 gb ram.768 mb.
And I played quake 4(completed it) on my present core2duo e4400 and 1GB ram.
Some places lagged like hell,especially where there were too many targets to shoot at on the screen(memorable slideshow was the time when I had to drive that tank like vehicle across some checkpoints xD.)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Guess what.I managed to run Stalker1 on my PC without a graphics card using swiftshader 2.0 software.
Its an alternative to the Direct 3D by microsoft.
The game lags,but is playable.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@Sam.
That guy who ran crysis didn't have 2 gb ram.768 mb.
And I played quake 4(completed it) on my present core2duo e4400 and 1GB ram.
Some places lagged like hell,especially where there were too many targets to shoot at on the screen(memorable slideshow was the time when I had to drive that tank like vehicle across some checkpoints xD.)

that he'll get nothing more than Slide Show.

Guess what.I managed to run Stalker1 on my PC without a graphics card using swiftshader 2.0 software.
Its an alternative to the Direct 3D by microsoft.
The game lags,but is playable.

WOW. however how u found this idea of using alternate to Direct 3D?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've ran BloodRayne ( a most favorite game of mine ) with onboard IGP of intel g31 chipset using 3D Analyzer - the game ran fast enough with a dual core pentium D 930 CPU :p

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Blood rayne 1 and 2 ran on my PC without any hiccups too.And it was really fast as well.Awesome gore.\m/

@Sam
About that alternative direct 3D.I used google. :p
S.T.A.L.K.E.R is playable enough.Not high standards,but still playable. \m/

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Blood rayne 1 and 2 ran on my PC without any hiccups too.And it was really fast as well.Awesome gore.\m/

never got the chance to play Blood Rayne.

@Sam
About that alternative direct 3D.I used google. :p
S.T.A.L.K.E.R is playable enough.Not high standards,but still playable. \m/

will give it a try. well thats all i need. should run smoothly. even 320X240. i won't complain :smile:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@sam
Try out blood rayne.Nothing is more satisfying that chopping out your enemies limb by limb in mid-air as they fall off in slow motion.xDD

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

and I guess you'll be able to run stalker at 640X480.
Whats ur sys config?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Whats ur sys config?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@sam
Try out blood rayne.Nothing is more satisfying that chopping out your enemies limb by limb in mid-air as they fall off in slow motion.xDD

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Whats ur sys config?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Whats ur sys config?

will surely give it a try, if found. ever played Postal 2? if yes, no need to give any description. u already know why i talked about it :smile:. if no, please. a sincere request, give it a try. also don't complain if the game loading time is something like 5min, each stage.

NP: i don't think we are a bit deviated from the main topic here. the thread name reads "Latest Prices!!!!". not like "Bloody hell games!!!!" :smile:

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

forget to mention. config:

Intel P4 3Ghz. stock. no OC.
Asus P5RD1-VM. Radeon Xpress 200. 128Mb shared.
2 X A-Data DDR-400 sticks.
250Gb IDE.

hope the IGP will be able run STALKER & few new games at lowest & downiest settings. as already finished FEAR @ 800X600. low settings without hanging.

Top Bottom