Hardware price list/spec sheet

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
so no qualms in buying from techshop.in? thanks for the feedback.

and i was just informing that that they are giving free shipping on every corsair smps they have,i think they have 18 of them.

Vishw

Journeyman
This should give you a fair idea :

ASUS Full ATX Intel P67 Chipset Motherboards :

P8P67 ~$160
P8P67 PRO ~190
P8P67 EVO ~210
P8P67 Deluxe ~235
SABERTOOTHP67 ~$219
P8P67 WS SC ~$259
Maximus IV Extreme ~$365

ASUS Micro-ATX Intel P67 and H67 Chipset Motherboards :

P8P67-M PRO ~$149
P8H67-M EVO ~$129
ASUS Mini-ITX Intel P67 and H67 Chipset Motherboards
P8H67-I Deluxe (Price is yet to be determined.)

From here
P8H67-M EVO @ $129! That's NICE! :D
Any info on Gigabyte mobos? I'm eyeing GA-H67MA-UD2H! I'm gonna buy between these two! :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
You do not want an H67 based board if you want to OC -- after reading their review / info properly, the H67s will not allow OCing at all, but will make use of the onboard video output. What you want is a P67 board, which will allow OCing but will not have onboard video output.

yep, H67 does not allow cpu ocing even if it's a "k" series one.
Only P67 and Z68 supports OCing.

P8H67-M EVO @ $129! That's NICE! :D
Any info on Gigabyte mobos? I'm eyeing GA-H67MA-UD2H! I'm gonna buy between these two! :)

^^ if you want to OC your cpu ( which I think you should must do ) you better get a "k"series SNB cpu along with P67 mobo and P8P67-M PRO ~$149 is really a nice deal.

Vishw

Journeyman
^^ if you want to OC your cpu ( which I think you should must do ) you better get a "k"series SNB cpu along with P67 mobo and P8P67-M PRO ~$149 is really a nice deal.
I think I'm gonna get 2600, but which one I don't know yet, depends on the pricing. But I'll have to buy H67 mobo, coz I'm not gonna buy a video card immediately.. so until I get one, I won't be able to use my PC if I go with P67. & I don't think I'm gonna OC. It's plenty powerful even at stock. ;)

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
right now 2500k looks the best and theres no point in buying a k part if you wont oc.
2600 around 15k 2600k 19k 2600s in between.

2500k max srp 12800 so p67 is the way.

btw do you have a lynnfield cpu right now?

Vishw

Journeyman
right now 2500k looks the best and theres no point in buying a k part if you wont oc.
2600 around 15k 2600k 19k 2600s in between.

2500k max srp 12800 so p67 is the way.

btw do you have a lynnfield cpu right now?
If 2500 had HT, I'd have bought it in a heartbeat but sadly it doesn't. HT will help me a lot when working on 3D stuff & rendering, so I'm going with 2600.

I'm interested in S version but nobody's reviewing it & it might be hard to get, so let's see.

& no, I don't have lynnfield. I was gonna buy it couple months back but somehow decided to wait for Sandy! & after reading all those glowing reviews, thank god I waited! ;)

2600k @ 17k. Check here

~Vish~

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would suggest you to get a a cheap p67 mobo along with a SNB 2500K paired with a good aftermarket cpu cooler and a cheap gfx card.

when OCed this setup will outperform a stock 2600S+H67.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Amd has launched three new processors. A flagship quadcore in the form of 975be, another quadcore namely phenom 2 840 with no l3 cache and finally a 95watt hexcore i.e 1065t.

Check here

Vishw

Journeyman
I would suggest you to get a a cheap p67 mobo along with a SNB 2500K paired with a good aftermarket cpu cooler and a cheap gfx card.

when OCed this setup will outperform a stock 2600S+H67.
As I said in my last post, 2500k don't have HT & the 3D software I use [Vue 9 Infinite] takes full advantage of multi-threading. That's why I'm going with 2600, coz HT will speed up things considerably. Also, not having a gfx card is not a show-stopper in any way, Vue will run fine with Intel graphics, hence the H67 mobo. I can always add card later if needed.

Hope this clears things! :)

~Vish~

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I got it. One more advantage you would get by buying a H67 mobo is intel quick sync which significantly speeds up video trans coding with the best possible image quality.

BTW, prices of some products which I think is some of the best deals :

Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Rs. 3500
Samsung External DVD Writer Slim Rs 1,900.00
Logitech Trackman Wheel Mouse Rs. 1450

Sony Memory Card Micro-SD 8GB Rs. 825
Sennheiser Headphones HD 180 Rs. 825
Logitech LS21 2.1 Speaker Rs. 875
Kingston 8 GB USB Pen Drive ( KGJF8GB ) Rs. 610

Vishw

Journeyman
^^ I got it. One more advantage you would get by buying a H67 mobo is intel quick sync which significantly speeds up video trans coding with the best possible image quality.

Yes, thanx! I do encode videos from time to time. Is trans-coding any different than encoding?

& where can I get that Samsung Slim External DVD Writer?

tkin

Back to school!!

Intel is a total idiot, you cannot use the unbelievably fast Transcoding features of sandy bridge unless you hook a monitor to it, bye bye external gpus, totally pi$$ed off :evil: skipping 1st gen sandy bridge, next up - bulldozer, lets see its performance, maybe I'll wait for ivy bridge.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Intel is a total idiot, you cannot use the unbelievably fast Transcoding features of sandy bridge unless you hook a monitor to it, bye bye external gpus, totally pi$$ed off :evil: skipping 1st gen sandy bridge, next up - bulldozer, lets see its performance, maybe I'll wait for ivy bridge.

Buddy i think Z68 will fix the problem and lucid has already enabled quicksync on h67 chipset with discrete graphics but is not possible in p67.

Z68 will clear this mist. Check this

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, thanx! I do encode videos from time to time. Is trans-coding any different than encoding?

& where can I get that Samsung Slim External DVD Writer?

Here you go :

Transcoding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These prices are from deltapage and I think that samsung external DVD drive should be avaiable on the local market at that price as well.

yep, no doubt it's a major drawback !

Buddy i think Z68 will fix the problem and lucid has already enabled quicksync on h67 chipset with discrete graphics but is not possible in p67.

Z68 will clear this mist. Check this

but mobos with lucid chip would be priced sky high and still it needs non oc able H67. So it's better to wait for z68 anyway.

BTW, we should better discuss our all SNB related queries in here :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cpu-motherboards/135653-intel-sandy-bridge-discussion.html

bilallucky

Broken In
I terabyte seagate 32MB Buffer should cost You Rs. 5.6-5.8k.There is not much price difference between 16Mb & 32MB version. Max Rs. 300 less.
So it's s wise to get 32MB buffer model.

Vishw

Journeyman
Time to add Sandy Bridge mobo prices! :D

From TechShop.in

Gigabyte GA-H67M-D2 @ 5.2k
Gigabyte GA-H67MA-UD2H @ 7.5k
Gigabyte GA-H67A-UD3H @ 9k
Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3R @ 9.6k
Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4 @ 12.6k
Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7 @ 19.2k

Top Bottom