Hardware price list/spec sheet

vwad

In the zone
COOLER MASTER Elite 310 RC-310-RWN1-GP Black / Red SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST31500341AS 1.5TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb 3.0GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor [HDX945FBGIBOX]

Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W ATX Power Supply

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL

MSI 880GMA-E45 AM3 AMD 880G HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

MSI Radeon R5450-MD1GH 1GB DDR3 PCI-E 2.0 Graphics Card

Prices please of above ??? ( preferably in Pune :) )

Will cooling solutions be enough or should I add something to them ?

vwad

In the zone
^^^With reference to above post, I would also like to know whether I will be fine to have 890GXM-G65 alone instead of 880GMA-E45 & Radeon R5450-MD1GH. I am not at all a gamer and I only need this system for professional video capturing, encoding & editing of gigs of big video files.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Check Stech computers, dobhighat SWARGATE

Oh !! Thanks bhau !! Close from my place too :adore::salute:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ just checked the GTX 460 review on giru3d - it took 15 mins of my precious time :p

here's the anadtech link for zotac GTX 460 - just wondering why zotac has not not used Nvidia's reference cooler - may be they have a huge stock of those old coolers :p

The zotac card heats up most and the cooling performance is extremely OK and the palit GTX 460 sonic has some heatsink and fan speed related issues too though it's said that it was fixed by a bios update : check it out

the cooler looks same as of GTX465. maybe they used up all their GTX465 chips & have a good stock of PCB & the cooler-shound.

For Zotac it has 2 years stadard + 3 years extended ( if registered online ) = total 5 years warranty.

Evga has 2 years standard + 8 years extended ( if registered online ) = total 10 years of warranty - and the black cooler on evga card looks damn sexy - rejoice :p

thats one reason EVGA have been tapping their shoulders for being no.1 Nvidia card provider in US.

and have to agree with you on the EVGA cooler. simple but still one of best looking. actually i think its the sticker. design choice is perfect :)

It would have been better if Zotac had bundled GTA4 + GTA4 Episodes from the Liberty city with that card instead of POP forgotten Sands :p

maybe Zotac prefer swords instead of guns :lol:

COOLER MASTER Elite 310 RC-310-RWN1-GP Black / Red SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST31500341AS 1.5TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb 3.0GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor [HDX945FBGIBOX]

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL

better get FSP Saga II 400W. or Gigabyte 460W. both cost 2k or 2.2k max. that Cooler Master is 500W by name only. also for the above HDD, you may consider this: WD Black 500Gb + 1Tb Green.

^^^With reference to above post, I would also like to know whether I will be fine to have 890GXM-G65 alone instead of 880GMA-E45 & Radeon R5450-MD1GH. I am not at all a gamer and I only need this system for professional video capturing, encoding & editing of gigs of big video files.

get 890GX or get 785G + HD5550. but better opt for the former one.

vwad

In the zone
the cooler looks same as of GTX465. maybe they used up all their GTX465 chips & have a good stock of PCB & the cooler-shound.

thats one reason EVGA have been tapping their shoulders for being no.1 Nvidia card provider in US.

and have to agree with you on the EVGA cooler. simple but still one of best looking. actually i think its the sticker. design choice is perfect :)

maybe Zotac prefer swords instead of guns :lol:

better get FSP Saga II 400W. or Gigabyte 460W. both cost 2k or 2.2k max. that Cooler Master is 500W by name only. also for the above HDD, you may consider this: WD Black 500Gb + 1Tb Green.

get 890GX or get 785G + HD5550. but better opt for the former one.

Will look into PSU decision definitely. Thanks a lot for telling the truths :adore:

Yup, Changed to WD Caviar Green WD15EADS 1.5TB after reading what not to buy thread over here LOL. Yes, thinking about MSI 890GXM-G65.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Can someone tell whether the cooling solution is OK or do I need more ? :)

Last edited:

rishikeshranjan

Right off the assembly line
Where Noctua D-14H can be purchased? I wanted to buy one for my AMD Phenom II 1055T processor. I casually searched for the same at Lamington, but nobody showed any interest in arranging for the same.:?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ vwad

With reference to above post, I would also like to know whether I will be fine to have 890GXM-G65 alone instead of 880GMA-E45 & Radeon R5450-MD1GH. I am not at all a gamer and I only need this system for professional video capturing, encoding & editing of gigs of big video files.

Get a nvidia GFX card ie 9800GT around 5.5k - it supports CUDA and there are good number of audio/video trans-coding apps out their which supports cuda and apart from video encoding there are other apps like cad, animation, photo editing etc. which supports CUDA.

video encoding with cuda is way more faster than cpu video encoding as it uses gpu power to encode/decode videos.

As for you will need a sppedy hdd for video capturing and editing and HDD there's nothing wrong with seagate 7200.12 series drives so it's better to get them as instead of WD green series as it's fairly slower and is more suitable for storage purpose.

if you are kinda panic then get seagate 7200.12 1.5 TB sata drive for editing and WD Caviar Green 1.5 TB for storage purpose.

vwad

In the zone
@ vwad

Get a nvidia GFX card ie 9800GT around 5.5k - it supports CUDA and there are good number of audio/video trans-coding apps out their which supports cuda and apart from video encoding there are other apps like cad, animation, photo editing etc. which supports CUDA.

video encoding with cuda is way more faster than cpu video encoding as it uses gpu power to encode/decode videos.

As for you will need a sppedy hdd for video capturing and editing and HDD there's nothing wrong with seagate 7200.12 series drives so it's better to get them as instead of WD green series as it's fairly slower and is more suitable for storage purpose.

if you are kinda panic then get seagate 7200.12 1.5 TB sata drive for editing and WD Caviar Green 1.5 TB for storage purpose.

WOW!!!! You keep hearing something new, fruitful and knowledge-adding here with every reply :adore::adore: Hmm. I will follow your suggestion and go for Seagate 1.5TB but I hear weird news about Seagate and their HDDs being not so reliable :( i.e. why I was not keen on Seagate. Currently I have 80GB seagate drive on my computer. It has not created any problems as yet. :)

Regarding graphics card, I can include it and reduce my mobo to a lower level one without on board graphics. :) Thanks a lot for this different and directly related to my need suggestion :adore:

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

:lol: mercury high means if temperature is very high. for moderate temperature, no extra cooling is necessary.

try make the config again. maybe you'll be able include X6 1055T. worth the penny.

hahaha, my bad regarding phrases LOL :lol:

Hmm, Yes, this time I am going to take at least 3 months to decide what I want so that it can be fairly future proof system, last time also I made config for my friends, they still adore me for that all thanks to thinkdigit team members over here. :adore:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Hmm, Yes, this time I am going to take at least 3 months to decide what I want so that it can be fairly future proof system, last time also I made config for my friends, they still adore me for that all thanks to thinkdigit team members over here. :adore:

in 3 month, 1055T will be available at 8k or maybe below. reason is some recent price cut & more planning to happen by August. & take it seriously, price cut won't be 5-10$. it'll be by 100$ on most highend proccy. so AMD will have to do a similar price cut. also X6 1045T will be released. so plan just a week before buying. planning too early will spoil everything.

vwad

In the zone
in 3 month, 1055T will be available at 8k or maybe below. reason is some recent price cut & more planning to happen by August. & take it seriously, price cut won't be 5-10$. it'll be by 100$ on most highend proccy. so AMD will have to do a similar price cut. also X6 1045T will be released. so plan just a week before buying. planning too early will spoil everything.

Oh God !! OK LOL. Guess I am too concerned about nonsensical things. :lol:

Will do as you suggested. Actually it was more concerned related to funds :redface:

If I do the assembling, putting the hardware on a wooden teapoy while sitting on a small wooden stool like those used in "Poojas", will I be totally out of threat of ESD problems ?

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
sabar ka phal meetha hota he :p

i'm just waiting to see 6xxx line up against the newcomer gtx 460

by time 6*** mainstream cards come to market, Nvidia will be ready with updated GTX460. in short, no use waiting for 6 series. get GTX460 or settle for HD5770 at a lower price-performance.

Top Bottom