Hardware price list/spec sheet

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ the price should be around 1.9-2k better get a 1 TB one @ ~ 3.3k

@ royal - I've not said cheap cables are bad but their quality is not as good as those premium cables but the money you spend to get a cheap cable is really reasonable and for the the quality they offer for such a low price point actually makes them a very good VFM product.

royal

Padawan
@ royal - I've not said cheap cables are bad but their quality is not as good as those premium cables but the money you spend to get a cheap cable is really reasonable and for the the quality they offer for such a low price point actually makes them a very good VFM product.

Yes thats what I wanted to highlight...sorry if it seemed otherwise from my comment :smile:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ nothing to be sorry buddy :p

BTW, a little update :

Intel DH55TC @ 5.7k

Intel DH55TC @ 4.8k

Little addition :

Asus P7H55 @ 5.5 k
Asus P7H55D-M-PRO @ 6.3k
Asus P7H55D-M-EVO @ 8k
Asus P7P55-D @ 10.1k
Asus P7P55-PRO @ 11.5k

For LGA 775 :

ASUS P5Q-VM ( G45 ) @ 5.2k
ASUS P5P43T-D ( P43 - DDR3 ) @ 5.4k

mac555

Broken In
what will the cost of dvi cable...and will i notice better quality from vga output...as samsung monitors dont come with dvi cable...

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
^ i brought DVI - DVI cable for friend's SAMSUNG P2250 Monitor for Rs250 from Cassette World Pvt Ltd. last month. Its video quality is awesome.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ is that has some kind of brand name ? or it's without any brand - just curious to know as i would also like to buy one but last time I asked it was around Rs. 500.

Pompy

Broken In
Respected Members ,
This Is Amarbir The director Of Lynx-india .I have added a feature in the website where you can download the pricelist .Please remember the same

1 :VAT is Extra on pricelist
2 : Shipping Is Extra

Direct Link To New Feature Is Here -> *www.lynx-india.com/index.php?ukey=pricelist

ak24

Broken In
After the release of AMD 6 core processor i thought the price of Phenoms would fall . But i don't see any difference in price . Phenom 955 is still @ 7.5 ... Can someone pls tell me how long should i wait or if someone has any idea if AMD will slash their phenom prices.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
After the release of AMD 6 core processor i thought the price of Phenoms would fall . But i don't see any difference in price . Phenom 955 is still @ 7.5 ... Can someone pls tell me how long should i wait or if someone has any idea if AMD will slash their phenom prices.

when Intel i7 950 available for 14-15k. AMD will be forced slash pricing.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ this cabby looks cool though it would be coolest if it was in blue :p

It has plenty of fans installed, The UV lighting looks good and the transparent look is very attractive. The width is plenty enough to accommodate tall cpu coolers but the only catch is is it's depth which is not enough for those lengthy gfx cards.

Conclusion : if if don't want to go in for just killer looks than there's better options ( consider ventilation ) CM 690 @ 4k and CM 690 @ 5.5k but if you want that great looks and UV lighting and don;'t wish to use very lenthgy gfx card then this cabby is for you.

Overall a good buy for it's looks and performance @ 4.5k :p

crazydevil

Broken In
hi guys,

Please suggest me a 17" LCD TV monitor (may go upto 22" if budget approves ) to go with my Geforce 9500GT 512MB DDR3 card. A full HD monitor would be great with an HDMI connect.
Budget : 10-12K
brand preferred : Samsung,Dell,AOC

Top Bottom