Half-Life 2 Discussion

borg

In the zone
Hey, more news here. It seems that the Gabe Newell's post about HL2 going gold was a fake!!!. It seems someone guessed his forum password & made that fake post :x . This has been confirmed by valve. HL2 has not gone gold!. Go here for the gamespot report-

*www.gamespot.com/news/2004/08/27/news_6106035.html?part=rss&tag=gs_pc&subj=6106035

DKant

In the zone
Grrr!! No PC upgrade! What abt PS2/XBox..when r the resp. versions of HL2 coming out. I mean, what will the lag betn PC and console be like?

svenkat83

Journeyman
borg said:
Hey, more news here. It seems that the Gabe Newell's post about HL2 going gold was a fake!!!. It seems someone guessed his forum password & made that fake post :x . This has been confirmed by valve. HL2 has not gone gold!. Go here for the gamespot report-

*www.gamespot.com/news/2004/08/27/news_6106035.html?part=rss&tag=gs_pc&subj=6106035

Lol yeah! Read it a day back.
This is very strange.First they remain so unsecure that they lose their source code,then leak their script now their personal passwords. :D Cool.
Hope they let out the complete game in the same way.It seems thats the only way its going to release to public. :p :D

svenkat83

Journeyman
gxsaurav said:
Alanis said:
We girls like a lot of things that guys like. It just doesn't help to play UT2004 with your boyfriend and then beat him at it. Guys don't like the thought of that, and women know it. Since all men love bimbettes, we behave like bimbettes. Alas, a flaw in the matrix spawns women like me who are (gasp!) honest! ;)

Welcome to the forum Alanis, tell us something about yourself in the intro sticky

Its not sticky anymore. :p 8)

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
MAN THE DAMN THING JUST AINT COMMING OUT OF THE TROUBLE

methinks they scrap the whole idea
let teh whole co. go for a HOLIDAY to LAS VEGAS for a year
and then after all tht dust falls on those PROBLEMS
go back to thier computers

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
Anyonbe who wants XBox go to Singapore Sim Lim Tower. u can get one for less than RS11000. U can even pick up good games for low price. U also get sales tax back coz we are tourists.

Does anyone know if half life requires pixel shader. My laptop doesn't have one.

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
ABout that guy who lost to his GF. SHAME. I think he will get gamophbia and not play any more multi player games. Poor guy.

borg

In the zone
How do you know that for sure melloowmel?. Valve hasn't given any fixed date, has it?. Besides, the game hasn't even gone gold yet.

OP
G

gxsaurav

Time to resurrect

Neowin is reporting that Half Life 2 game has gone to Vivandi the publisher of HL2 for testing purpose & will be in gold stage in about 4 weeks

*neowin.net/comments.php?category=gamers&id=24203

Good, bring it on

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
i read somewhere that the release has been pushed 2 november....stores were taking pre-orders 4 half life 2 as per the earlier release date of september 2....and adithya, the xbox is available 4 just $149 in the states...

ctrlaltdel

Right off the assembly line
Valve says that it will be sending the release candidate (RC) to Vivendi real soon. But Vivendi can reject the RC. In that case VAlve will have to go through the game once again. However if the RC is accepted by Vivendi, the game can be out in a matter oof 2-3 weeks.

OP
G

gxsaurav

this I found on gamespot

*www.gamespot.com/news/2004/09/24/news_6108100.html

looks like more delay, it's half life or nothing for ATI, if this games keeps doing this then all the hype arround Half lIFE 2& ATI can end

DKant

In the zone
When HL2 will finally be out in the stores, ppl will still be looking at the screenshots and the vids, thinking it'll be out in another six months!! :lol:

If it goes on this way, it's gonna be a HUGE flop. :evil:

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
nah....ppl waited ages 4 doom3....but look it has become 1 of the top selling games of all time.....so u must have patience boy!!!! the fruit of patience is always sweet....

Top Bottom