Half-Life 2 Discussion

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Just completed Half Life 2. Loved every moment of the game. The variety of guns & enemies made the game very interesting and challenging. One of the most brilliant games I've ever played.

hitesh

In the zone
Did anyone else found this game a..um...a..little....creepy ?
Played this back when I was 14-15 years old, and the environment plus some creatures were simply too creepy :0

sksundram

In the zone
HL2 creepy... ah no. I don't think so. It has such a tremendous background score. Doom 3 was the creepiest for me while playing using a HEADPHONE.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
HL2 creepy... ah no. I don't think so. It has such a tremendous background score. Doom 3 was the creepiest for me while playing using a HEADPHONE.

+1

Doom 3 most creepiest game after Amnesia. The ambient sound and the darkness.....scary as ****.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^Yup, remember the part when bloody footprints appear but nothing happens..
But I do admit, HL2 was a little creepy as well, especially those pesky poison headcrabs and fast headcrab zombies

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Creepiest part of HL2 was the whole Ravenholm map. That was real scary ****. A whole town full of headcrab zombies and all you have to start with is the gravity gun.

Other than that it was pretty run of the mill.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
hate those poison zombies. sometimes they block your path and start throwing headcrabs. gravity gun + sawblade was fun. some zombies fly and some gets sliced into 2 pieces.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Creepiest part of HL2 was the whole Ravenholm map. That was real scary ****. A whole town full of headcrab zombies and all you have to start with is the gravity gun.]
the new 'breed' of faster moving black colored head crabs is what gave me a hard time. I used to plan well in advance where would be the best spot to kill and how to kill
hate those poison zombies. sometimes they block your path and start throwing headcrabs. gravity gun + sawblade was fun

I'll try going through Ravenholm with only the gravity gun. Saw a video on YouTube where the DOGs ball was used as a weapon. Apparently it's very effective as it stalks the zombies and moves on it's own + I don't think we can lose it in Ravenholm.

Killing Machine
GoldenEye: Source receives first major update since 2013 - Live August 12

GoldenEye: Source

Top Bottom