Graphics Cards related queries here.

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

need another help :

i just dropped my PALIT hd 4850 from table it fall down , but the card works , if anything will happen ??? please can anyone answer me???

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz

^^check if cooling fitment is affected. also check out for cracks on PCB.
btw, have you noticed any artifacts or display corruptions yet..?

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

^^check if cooling fitment is affected. also check out for cracks on PCB.
btw, have you noticed any artifacts or display corruptions yet..?

No , but i got windows error message when i play for 2 hours completely "crysis warhead" after 2 hours i got error message , then i have 2 gb ram @667 --->may because of ram or gfx card ???

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

Can anyone tell me which to buy? Palit HD4850 or Palit 9800GT ?

HD 4850 , 9800gt is same chipset as 8800gt , so i want to purchase go for 9800gtx+, it is only card which is equal to hd 4850 , but in some games hd 4850 wins 9800gtx+!!!

HD 4850 , 9800gt is same chipset as 8800gt , so i want to purchase go for 9800gtx+, it is only card which is equal to hd 4850 , but in some games hd 4850 wins 9800gtx+!!!

hd 4850 is the winner of all cards under 15k..............

Last edited:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard

ANd ur 4850 fell of, the best under 15k card threatened by this boy's slippery table(oops, hands)

imgame2

Padawan

Can anyone tell me which to buy? Palit HD4850 or Palit 9800GT ?

Buy palit HD4850 ..its about 15% faster than palit 9800gt and the performance it gives at its prices beats the price u pay for Palit 9800gt

need another help :

i just dropped my PALIT hd 4850 from table it fall down , but the card works , if anything will happen ??? please can anyone answer me???

how did u manage to do that ?

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!

need another help :

If it fell with its heatsink in the upward direction then its probably O.K, dropped my X1900XTX 2yrs back from my hand and nothing happened to it fortunately, and trust me, Warhead is one CRAP GAME, it crashed a couple of times in my PC as well, specially in the part *spoiler*[Highlight to read] where you need to drive a large hovercraft accross the snowey region, doesn't mean its broken.

One Questen; My RAM timings are 6-6-6-18 for 800MHz and 5-5-5-12 for 667MHz, should I use the higher speed mode or higher latency mode??

vickyiori

Broken In

If anyone has Zebronics Antibiotics Cabinet, can he/she plz tell me which fan should connect to which connector?

Both fans, rear and top stopped working after I mistakenly took the connectors off while installing CoolerMaster 600W PSU.

I've tried so many combinations, but nothing makes them work.

I dont know which fan should be connected to which connector?

Fan 1 connector - rear fan?
Fan 2 connector - top fan?
or vice versa

Plus the top fan has two connectors one for fan and one for switch?? :( That makes it real confusing.:confused:

The 2 connectors are with the cabinet front panel power supply.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Besides that, today I bought Palit HD 4850 today for 7K+one non-working 1.5 yrs old 8600GT n Cooler Master Extreme 600W for Rs 3200 since Corsair 450VX was for 3900. :-D

The bios is from september and it runs quite cool (40-45*c idle).

Last edited:

lonelychild

Broken In

Nope. You need an upgrade. RAM and CPU meets the minimum reqs. but GPU is lagging. You can go for a full system upgrade but if your low on money, then you can buy a cheap AGP card like 7300GT which will work on ur mobo and will play the game :).[/QUOTE]

cn i go 4 pci or pci-express card, if yes thn wch 1?

Palit's HD4850 is a very cool card. Idles at around 48-49C which is good. No card will be able to play every game at High after 1.5 years of its launch (except a few) and therefore 2-3 years is too much. 450VX might or might not handle the HD4870 depending on the rest of ur config.

At last, I would like to suggest that if you can spend more, definitely go for the HD4870.

Nope. You need an upgrade. RAM and CPU meets the minimum reqs. but GPU is lagging. You can go for a full system upgrade but if your low on money, then you can buy a cheap AGP card like 7300GT which will work on ur mobo and will play the game :).

cn i go 4 pci or pci-express card, if yes thn wch 1?

Last edited:

sakthirajesh

Broken In

Hello friends,

I am having Intel 945 GCNL Motherboard.... I am planning to buy a XFX 8600GT Graphic card, Will my board support that card..... What is the difference between XFX 8600GT 512MB DDR2 and XFX 8600GT 256MB DDR3 cards.... Will my system support DDR3 version of 8600GT???

Thanks in advance...

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

Hello friends,

I am having Intel 945 GCNL Motherboard.... I am planning to buy a XFX 8600GT Graphic card, Will my board support that card..... What is the difference between XFX 8600GT 512MB DDR2 and XFX 8600GT 256MB DDR3 cards.... Will my system support DDR3 version of 8600GT???

Thanks in advance...

its a lower end intel board , its supports ddr3 gfx ram , but u cannot experience the full gfx from the card , the memory bandwidth is lower and one more thing 8600 is hot stuff were u can boil water and put some omellete --------:D:D:D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

Hello friends,

Thanks in advance...

Yup it will support it. 512MB GDDR2 has GDDR2 RAM and the other has GDDR3 RAM and therefore the card with 256MB GDDR3 is faster even though it has less amount of RAM coz it has faster RAM. Anyways, your system will support both versions of the card.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot

Hey! I just checked, my HD4850's BIOS version is 011.003.000.000 Its BIOS Date is 2008/05/23 , how can I flash or upgrade it to newer one and also, if I brick it, would I get RMA over it?

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

Hey! I just checked, my HD4850's BIOS version is 011.003.000.000 Its BIOS Date is 2008/05/23 , how can I flash or upgrade it to newer one and also, if I brick it, would I get RMA over it?

you r so urgent in buying the msi 4850 , right , like y u dont have any girl friend right now , cause u r so urgent in getting a card without completely notifying all things about it ,hey in the future try to notice everything the card and the gal

Top Bottom