Graphics Cards related queries here.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

you r so urgent in buying the msi 4850 , right , like y u dont have any girl friend right now , cause u r so urgent in getting a card without completely notifying all things about it ,hey in the future try to notice everything the card and the gal

?
???

??????

???????????????????????

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

imgame2

Padawan

Hello friends,

I am having Intel 945 GCNL Motherboard.... I am planning to buy a XFX 8600GT Graphic card, Will my board support that card..... What is the difference between XFX 8600GT 512MB DDR2 and XFX 8600GT 256MB DDR3 cards.... Will my system support DDR3 version of 8600GT???

Thanks in advance...

since ur board has PCIex slot it will support any PCIex interface card in the market ...even a gtx280

go for GDDR3 256 MB 8600gt it will faster than GDDR2 512MB 8600gt cos GDDR3 is faster memory than GDDR2

and don't get confused buy this memory its the memory that is present on the card and is called GDDR/2/3/4/5 rather than DDR1/2/3 etc ..."G" for graphics

this is the memory that comes on the card and u can't change it and it has nothing to do with what memory ur motherboard can support ..u can also put a HD4870 card which uses a GDDR5 memory ...with ur system ..

May be he get drunk at the time of posting.......:D

ya looks like he is ....:D:D:D

Last edited:

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

i am not drunked , actually plasma snake said , that he has no girl friend , he told me to take care of red hot women and red hot ati card :eek: thats what he has no girl friends , so only i replied to him , sorry :cry:

guys in coimbatore i cannot get , any cpu cooler well in chennai is there anything available ,

the computer vendor say that AMD has very good cpu cooler than all, look at this crappy coimbatore

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

i am not drunked , actually plasma snake said , that he has no girl friend , he told me to take care of red hot women and red hot ati card :eek: thats what he has no girl friends , so only i replied to him , sorry :cry:
Dude,no need to ask sorry for that... I am just joking...
BTW both of u haven't have any gf and so nt able to handle red hot ati...huh....rite...
So just give it to me and let see how i handle them....:D

And in chennai cpu coolers available at ease..

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

Dude,no need to ask sorry for that... I am just joking...
BTW both of u haven't have any gf and so nt able to handle red hot ati...huh....rite...
So just give it to me and let see how i handle them....:D

And in chennai cpu coolers available at ease..

that means u gona take care of red hot women --- i dont think so no one can handle a red hot women , at least u maintain a red hot women for a month with u , then u r prized with 4870X2

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

^^
Man, i already have 2 gf and one of em was so hot.:D... I handle her for past one year... *sigh* .. So if u find a red hot women just send her to me and let me do the rest...:D
BTW its going completely offtopic.... So just stop here...:D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

that means u gona take care of red hot women --- i dont think so no one can handle a red hot women , at least u maintain a red hot women for a month with u , then u r prized with 4870X2

oooh la la ....give them 2 me i can handle...coz RED is my lucky color(as mentioned in my kundli) :D:D

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

Chalo sab bakwaas band karo aur batayo mujhe mere question ka answer!

chalo exam hey na !!! padona :D:D:D

^^
Man, i already have 2 gf and one of em was so hot.:D... I handle her for past one year... *sigh* .. So if u find a red hot women just send her to me and let me do the rest...:D
BTW its going completely offtopic.... So just stop here...:D

hey do u know , what the time to change the thermal paste in the cpu heat sink fan ... cause yesterday my system war going on restarting , so today i added new thermal paste , now its running good ------- can u tell me the time period

Last edited:

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

If it fell with its heatsink in the upward direction then its probably O.K, dropped my X1900XTX 2yrs back from my hand and nothing happened to it fortunately, and trust me, Warhead is one CRAP GAME, it crashed a couple of times in my PC as well, specially in the part *spoiler*[Highlight to read] where you need to drive a large hovercraft accross the snowey region, doesn't mean its broken.

One Questen; My RAM timings are 6-6-6-18 for 800MHz and 5-5-5-12 for 667MHz, should I use the higher speed mode or higher latency mode??

frst thng which ram are u using... if high performance one like OCZ ,Corsair XMS or patriot etc... then simply change timings to 5-5-5-15 @ 800MHz and change VDIMM to 1.9v sm even support the latency @ 1.8 V .. post which ram u have in order to get a exact reply... if u have transcend or kingston .. dont even think of changing the VDIMM unless u confirm tht ur modules are CL5 ....

sagarphadkule

Broken In

I need a graphics card for aobut Rs. 3700
I have 4 options -
1) 8600GT 512mb ddr2
2) 8600GT 256mb ddr3
3) 9500GT 256mb ddr3 (Palit)
4) 9500GT super 512mb ddr2 (Palit)

I want the graphics card to be able to play maximum no. of games and big games like crysis smoothly on moderate settings. I do a lot of video conversions and sometimes light video editing. Which one should I buy? and also of which company?

PS: I might probably order it from theitwares (*theitwares.com/gfxcards/gfxcards.htm) as at my place there isnt much variety.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot

chalo exam hey na !!! padona :D:D:D
Chhorey kachi kached mat kar, tujhko bhari padegi. Exam mera ho gaya 80% marks aaye hain. :cool: Babu tu bas apne aur apne computer k Cojones sambhaal, hope tujhe samajh main agaya hoga. :cool:
Rest forum freaks, please doods tell me whether should I flash my GPU's BIOS or not?

vickyiori

Broken In

Go for 9500GT over 8600GT any day.. :)

go for DD3, DD2 is not worth the extra 256 MB.. blv me.

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R

if any mobile freaks out here plz help me out at "*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100341"

wud be appreciated

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

Chhorey kachi kached mat kar, tujhko bhari padegi. Exam mera ho gaya 80% marks aaye hain. :cool: Babu tu bas apne aur apne computer k Cojones sambhaal, hope tujhe samajh main agaya hoga. :cool:
Rest forum freaks, please doods tell me whether should I flash my GPU's BIOS or not?

why do u want to flash ur g-card bios ?

Top Bottom