Graphics Cards related queries here.

lucifer_is_back

Journeyman
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

From where did u got those price in delhi?
I searched the whole NP and no where I got price like u. I got following

MSI 9600GT 512DDR3 - RS.7300
MSI 9500GT 512DDR2 - RS.4500

MSI 4670 512DDR3 - RS.7000
MSI 4650 512DDR2 - RS.4600
i think current prices are inflated i will take sum time for them to get to normal level

chouhow

Broken In

what is the difference between --
Palit ATI Radeon HD4850 512MB GDDR3 Graphics Card

and
Palit ATI Radeon HD4850 512MB RD HD4850 Graphics Card?

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

what is the difference between --
Palit ATI Radeon HD4850 512MB GDDR3 Graphics Card

and
Palit ATI Radeon HD4850 512MB RD HD4850 Graphics Card?

"Palit ATI Radeon HD4850 512MB RD HD4850 Graphics Card" this card is old card the true reference model of ati radeon hd4850 , but the first one is palit own new cooler tech , that for the heat issues made hd4850---------> i ve the first one u listed

thats very great card

who says its noisier ...?? heck the fan runs at 6%(yes six percent and gives 49 deg at idle) ..how can it can be noisier ...??

i ve a doubt -------> the upcoming games like "need for speed -undercover " "gta 4" requires more graphics ???

i listed my spec on my signature can u tell me this more enough to play these games @ high settings

Last edited:

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

I am a AMD fan guy

AMD 's 780G chipset is greater than

INTEL P35

PROOF:check this

*in.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd0Of4PnpQk

imgame2

Padawan

i ve a doubt -------> the upcoming games like "need for speed -undercover " "gta 4" requires more graphics ???

so far i have no news of their graphics capabilities ..all the news talks talks about how it has MI-3 and diehard 4.0 fame ..ravishing MAGGIE Q and how it will be so like a Hollywood movie ..and will offer so many game play modes..but NFS gfx requirement are not very high usually u can play them decently with a entry level card ..so my guess HD4850 will do just fine.

it will be intereting to see how HD4850 fares in FAR CRY2 releasing 21 oct ..that will be gfx intensive game ..but since HD4850 handles crysis warhead ...again my guess it will be alright with HD4850 ...

and the battle between gfx hardware and game softwares will never end ..and somehow gfx hardware are always ahead...even the mighty gtx280 has trouble handling crysis @ full HD ...so obviously u can't have everything ....if u want everything go get a 4870x2 in crossfire ...

I am a AMD fan guy

AMD 's 780G chipset is greater than

INTEL P35

PROOF:check this

*in.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd0Of4PnpQk

first of all such things can be found all over the net ..but u can't prove anything with it ...why is it so difficult for u to accept that with proccy intel has an upper hand and with gfx card ATI has upper hand ...things could change overnight ..for both companies ..if AMD comes up with a great performing multicore solution ..it might send all the nehalem hype down the pipe ..just like ATI HD4000 series did all the hype of GTX series ...:D...and nVidia will strike back ..with a better product ..and we as an end user will benefit ..

Last edited:

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

:-(:-(:-(
i was worried about the "NEED FOR SPEED - UNDERCOVER " "GTA-4" that games would be fine to play in high settings @ 1280*1024

i think farcry 2 is not much gfx as crysis and crysis warhead ???

then my spec is this
AMD phenom X4 9550+HD4850 :confused:

with this specification i handle the games for one year???

can anyone help me ???

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

i was worried about the "NEED FOR SPEED - UNDERCOVER " "GTA-4" that games would be fine to play in high settings @ 1280*1024

then my spec is this

can anyone help me ???
LOL....U seems to be worried a lot....
Anyway dont worry as ur system handle those games u mentioned w/o any hassle as u have a HD4850....

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

ultimategpu said:
ok thankx ---------- but the processor is good or it ll bottle neck
Why it bottlenecks....The only card for which every processor gets bottlenecked is HD4870X2....:D Ur proccy sure not a bottle neck for ur gfx card......

imgame2

Padawan

dude 1280x1024 is kids play for cards like HD4850 (leave crysis out ),even a 9600gt performs great at that resolution .....all the gfx card HD4850/HD4870/gtx260 works well with most games on 1680x1080 and full HD resolution..

well thanks to crytek that they pulled away from farcry2 and gave it to UBISOFT..they did make farcry pretty hefty for gfx card at that time ..and since then they are just getting better in their business done ..after farcry ..to crysis to lastest crysis warhead

had crytek been developing farcry2 they would have made sure it wouldn't play fine on HD4870x2 :mad:

it won't be as much demanding as crysis and crysis warhead for sure but ...it will surely be much demanding than NFS-undercover and GTA4 for sure ...

then my spec is this
its good enough as most of the games are getting less CPU dependent so i hope most of the games will run fine except the ones which are CPU dependent

can anyone help me ???
it sure will be able to handle all the games @ 1280x1024 it will hadle games till 2 years or may be more ...

Last edited:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot

Maine is ultimategpu ko doosray thread pe bataya thha ki iska HD4850 1280x1024 ki res. pe in games ko khel hi nahin, pail bhi sakta hai! making same post on 2 different threads is also considered as double posting and u should be aware of that.
Ab phir 2 din gaming full on then 2 days more of hardcore study as again exam on 22nd!
This time its of Networking and Hardware which is a piece of Cheese cake for me. C U soon with my reviews of BiA-HH !

imgame2

Padawan

Maine is ultimategpu ko doosray thread pe bataya thha ki iska HD4850 1280x1024 ki res. pe in games ko khel hi nahin, pail bhi sakta hai!
i m laughing out louuuuuuud on that .. :D:D:D:D:D

Ab phir 2 din gaming full on then 2 days more of hardcore study as again exam on 22nd!
This time its of Networking and Hardware which is a piece of Cheese cake for me. C U soon with my reviews of BiA-HH !

all the best for exam and waiting for review :)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

Hey......I was going to review it....sh1t, I will leave it to you (plasma_snake) this time :).

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard

Well, u noe abt FAR CRY 2 game, it's awesome. Well AMD cards support DX 10.1, but no DX 10.1 game

But Far Cry 2 is gonna support DX 10.1

*www.fudzilla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9992&Itemid=1

So, better performance for the AMD cards

Top Bottom