Graphics Cards related queries here.

sandha

Right off the assembly line
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

hello friends i m new in this forum i warm welcome all of u my friends
i have some problem so i have want to discuss here
my pc configuration is
INTEL CORE 2 DUO 6750(2.67GHZ, 4MBL2 CACHE)
MOTHERBOARD INTEL ORIGINAL DG33FB
RAM CORSAIR 2X2GB FSB 800MHZ
VIDEO CARD MSI 4870X2(OVERCLOCKED UPTO 800MHZ/ 2GB VIDEO MEMORY)
POWERSUPPLY CORSAIR HX1000W
HARDDISK 500GBSEGATE(16MB BUFFER)
OPTICAL DRIVE LG22X
SCREEN ASUS 22"
TV TUNNER LEADTEAK WINFAST PVR 3000 DELUXE

my problem is i purchase my graphics card one week earliear and i connect it properly but my system is not running well it will hang up. some time my system will not working.
before installing gpu my system cpu usage is near to 10% most of time it is 3or 4 percent.but after installing min cpu usagage is 50% and i have go 2 click any thing it reached upto 100% and finally it will hang.
so plz give appropriate suggestion what i do for smoothness for my system.

redmanc

Broken In

Quick question, Different from the previous one...
Which is the better 9800GTX+ or Palit HD4850 Sonic ??

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

my pc configuration is
OPTICAL DRIVE LG22X
SCREEN ASUS 22"

my problem is i purchase my graphics card one week earliear and i connect it properly but my system is not running well it will hang up. some time my system will not working.
before installing gpu my system cpu usage is near to 10% most of time it is 3or 4 percent.but after installing min cpu usagage is 50% and i have go 2 click any thing it reached upto 100% and finally it will hang.

remove ur existing drivers. try driver cleaner . and then re-install ur g-card driver . if this doesnt work , then re-install windows.

tkin

Back to school!!

my pc configuration is
OPTICAL DRIVE LG22X
SCREEN ASUS 22"

Uninstall your graphics driver(CCC), delete any folder in your HDD named ATI or Catalyst, then reinstall the latest one.

HD4870x2 requires a large memory bandwidth to work with, PCIe 16x 2.0 is strongly recommended(although v1.0 should work), maybe your Intel Mobo's PCIe 16x v1.0 interface is hindering the performance of the GFx card, its recommended that you switch your mobo and get a P45 based one for 6.5k(MSI P45 Neo), or 9k(Asus P5Q).

Jack Carvar

Broken In

the latter one is better :D

True...

[offtopic] Not to shatter your happiness but you paid 20k for N82 ? You should have got the Palm Treo 750 for 22.5k. Would have been much better with a keypad and a touch-screen. [/offtopc]

imgame2

Padawan

Quick question, Different from the previous one...
Which is the better 9800GTX+ or Palit HD4850 Sonic ??

palit HD4850 sonic is way better ...

*www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/palit_hd4850_sonic/7.htm

:)

[offtopic] Not to shatter your happiness but you paid 20k for N82 ? You should have got the Palm Treo 750 for 22.5k. Would have been much better with a keypad and a touch-screen. [/offtopc]

for many people touchscreen is not the only thing ...stability,usability and versatility is also important....N82 with the quality features it provides .....belittles any phone in that category

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

[offtopic] Not to shatter your happiness but you paid 20k for N82 ? You should have got the Palm Treo 750 for 22.5k.[/offtopc]

not 20k....paid 19k
Palm Treo 750 for 22.5k was out of my budget...:D

Would have been much better with a keypad and a touch-screen
u havent read my thread abt it..no problems with the keypad...u can ask ne other
owner of N82 abt its keypad....:cool:
i m not fond of touchscreen fones....+ qwerty keypad is 4 business purpose...so not
meant 4 me

my 1st preference was camera....then speed....then ease of use...:cool:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard

my pc configuration is
OPTICAL DRIVE LG22X
SCREEN ASUS 22"

Hmm, @poster@poster@poster

HD4870X2 is the best card out there, and even the QX9770 fails to unleash it's full potential. And even after that u &*%^*% did an OC, when it was petty and &*% not REQUIRED????

imgame2

Padawan

Hmm, @poster@poster@poster

HD4870X2 is the best card out there, and even the QX9770 fails to unleash it's full potential. And even after that u &*%^*% did an OC, when it was petty and &*% not REQUIRED????

yups ...looks like his mobo and proccy are bottle necking the card ...especially the motherboard ..i mean what the heck is G33 mobo doing with HD4870x2 ...?

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard

^^Exactly

How the heck did he get them to collaborate wid each other I mean

G31: Hello 4870X2
4870X2: WHo the F&*^ ARE YOU?

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

my pc configuration is
OPTICAL DRIVE LG22X
SCREEN ASUS 22"

man , how could u use such a kinda processor for this card its demon 4870x2

it is fastest card in the earth , core2extreme also fails to this card , i think u should have bought 2 socket processor motherboard for this card " its fun that u have overclocked this card for ur processor "

i think u have to wait for INTELi7 processor " for a smoother gameplay

or else for now try this proc & mobo

motherboard ---------> asus maximus formula 2

intel (yorkfield) core2quad 9550 / core2 extreme :confused:--------> processor

Jack Carvar

Broken In

man , how could u use such a kinda processor for this card its demon 4870x2

it is fastest card in the earth , core2extreme also fails to this card , i think u should have bought 2 socket processor motherboard for this card " its fun that u have overclocked this card for ur processor "

i think u have to wait for INTELi7 processor " for a smoother gameplay

or else for now try this proc & mobo

motherboard ---------> asus maximus formula 2

intel (yorkfield) core2quad 9550 / core2 extreme :confused:--------> processor

Actually the GTX280 beats HD4870x2 in most games. Dont ask me how, but it does! And you are right about the bottlenecking. He needs a X48 chipset mobo and a Q9650 Quad proccy.

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY

Actually the GTX280 beats HD4870x2 in most games. Dont ask me how, but it does! And you are right about the bottlenecking. He needs a X48 chipset mobo and a Q9650 Quad proccy.

are u insane , atleast if u would say 9800gx2 beats 4870x2 means ,9800gx2 just 2% of games beats 4870x2 , actually 280gtx fails in some games with hd 4870 ----------> see 4870x2 with extreme processor ---------> is a monster

then for ur information , the ati radeon HD 4*** serious is king of gpu ..... every nvidia card fails with HD 4***

Jack Carvar

Broken In

are u insane , atleast if u would say 9800gx2 beats 4870x2 means ,9800gx2 just 2% of games beats 4870x2 , actually 280gtx fails in some games with hd 4870 ----------> see 4870x2 with extreme processor ---------> is a monster

then for ur information , the ati radeon HD 4*** serious is king of gpu ..... every nvidia card fails with HD 4***

Ya like HD4670 vs 9600GT

And ya, I am insane

Last edited:

Jack Carvar

Broken In

thats coz 9600GT beats HD4670.....

@ultimategpu

Your fanboyism wont save any company dude......no offences but dont be so biased :|

acewin

Point Blanc

well even HD3850 beats HD4670, and HD3850 is neck to neck or better than 9600GT, except if you talk about Palit 9600GT Sonic. which is almost compareable to 9800GT
Currently in price performance ATI is better than nVidia, except 9600GT being a real match of performance in its price.But in the same price come HD3870 which is again better. Older Ati cards price has gone down and is doing price run for nVidia low-end cards, unlike nVidia whose old best performer 8800GT if searched and bought comes in same price as 9800GT.

Top Bottom