Graphics Card for 1920*1080

the_conqueror

Ambassador of Buzz
Try searching local market and few more online shops like Theitdepot - India's First IT Online Shopping Store and hardwire.in

OP
bajaj151
In Gigabyte card...there is noise problem with fans..
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GV-R785OC-2GD Radeon HD 7850 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

There is solution as well
1) The vibration comes from a flimsy piece of plastic under the fan closest to the video ports. If you loosen the three screws that hold that fan in, lift up the fan and push on the plastic, you will feel how loose and flimsy it is and that it doesn't quite touch the aluminum tightly enough. If you shim a piece of electrical tape that's been doubled a few times under this piece of plastic, the vibration ceases!

2) *www.gigabyte.com/support-downloads/faq-page.aspx?fid=1876&pid=4155

I never bought anything from stores other than SMC...But they don't have Sapphire 7850 (as per their site)...Should I go with Gigabyte or ask them to arrange Sapphire 7850 ?

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
660-ti and 660 from nvidia are the real competitors of 7870 and 7850 respectively but those cards are a couple of months away or even more.

There won't be any 660ti like the existing 560ti.
670ti would release in Q3,2012. :wink:

kartikoli

Busy!!
how about
HIS HD 7850 2GB GDDR5 H785F2G2M 256-bit HD7850 Radeon PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Graphic Card

SunE

Professional Newbie
^^ Sapphire one has a really great cooler whereas the cooler on the HIS is not that great. In our Indian weather conditions it's always wise to get the coolest card you can, whether you wanna OC or not. And of course for OCing a good cooler is required thus the Sapphire is the obvious choice. Even I'm getting one personally today or tomorrow :)

OP
bajaj151
^^ Sapphire one has a really great cooler whereas the cooler on the HIS is not that great. In our Indian weather conditions it's always wise to get the coolest card you can, whether you wanna OC or not. And of course for OCing a good cooler is required thus the Sapphire is the obvious choice. Even I'm getting one personally today or tomorrow :)

From where ? At what price ?

@bajaj151: get the Sapphire or else get MSI if they have one

MSI 7850 not available (not listed in MSI site)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
There won't be any 660ti like the existing 560ti.
670ti would release in Q3,2012. :wink:

Give some proof to justify your claim. Afaik, it will be 660-ti as 670-ti sounds like an upper version of 670 which isn't possible.

Gk106 will feature 660-ti and 660.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes but don't oc your cpu too much. But if you have lot of hdds, i think you should upgrade your psu later!

dexterz

Journeyman
+1 for sapphire HD7850. bought it 10days back from hardwire.in
very silent and runs very cool(just 5c above ambient on idle and around 45~50c on load)
get it from hardwire.in or mdcomputers. itdepot doesnt stock new or high end graphic cards that quickly and they sell at premium rates.

the_conqueror

Ambassador of Buzz
There is a price difference of 0.5k between OC and non OC versions of Sapphire 7850. Both come with same cooler, so i'd say buy the non OC one and OC it when you need. Though you won't need to OC right now.

Top Bottom