Graphics Card for 1920*1080

iGamer

Broken In
@bajaj151
I just got my Sapphire 7850 @ 15k from mdcomputers (Shipped it to ahmedabad), they have good service and are reliable AFAIK.
The card is very silent and stays cool while gaming.
If you are lucky you can easily OC it to around 1GHz on stock cooler(You can can go to upto 1200MHz with custom cooler = 7950 but its not guaranteed)
Its definitely has the best VFM at the moment.

the_conqueror

Ambassador of Buzz
@bajaj151
I just got my Sapphire 7850 @ 15k from mdcomputers (Shipped it to ahmedabad), they have good service and are reliable AFAIK.
If you are lucky you can easily OC it to around 1GHz on stock cooler(You can can go to upto 1200MHz with custom cooler = 7950 but its not guaranteed)

Sapphire hd 7850 can be OCed upto 1050 mhz and its memory clock upto 1250 mhz. Its voltages are locked so further OCing isn't possible. BTW, OP won't need to OC right now even for 1080p res.

OP
bajaj151
@bajaj151

15k is very good price..They quoted 16,640 on their site...*mdcomputers.in/index.php?route=product/product&path=74_86&product_id=836

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ here's a link where Sapphire HD7850 still selling at 15.7k :

SAPPHIRE HD7850 2GB GDDR5 - TechXtreme.in

can't say how reliable that site is as I have not saw anyone dealing with them but the website layout and pricing and other infos looks good on there though.

iGamer

Broken In
Sapphire hd 7850 can be OCed upto 1050 mhz and its memory clock upto 1250 mhz. Its voltages are locked so further OCing isn't possible.

Yes it is possible to unlock the voltages using ASUS GPU tool, check it out here
But as I mentioned earlier its not guaranteed, So don't keep your hopes up.

15k is very good price..They quoted 16,640 on their site...SAPPHIRE HD7850 2GB GDDR5

Sorry mate, they increased there prices yesterday.
You can read about it here.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Guys Might be offtopic but if OP is not going to OC the GFX like most people do then isnt a Factory OCed 560Ti @13k odd is better VFM than 15.4k HD 7850 Stock?

iGamer

Broken In
Guys Might be offtopic but if OP is not going to OC the GFX like most people do then isnt a Factory OCed 560Ti @13k odd is better VFM than 15.4k HD 7850 Stock?

IMO the 7850 will still be better than even OCed GTX 560 Ti,
So if OP can afford it then he should go for it.

Let OP choose from
MSI GTX 560 Ti TwinFrozr III @ 13k
HD 7850 @ 16k

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ this is common with many e-commerce websites here - they generally don't frequently update their website - that's why you have to call / mail them before placing an order or for inquiring about a particular product and it's availability even if it's not listed on the website.

@ bajaj151 - congrats on your purchase ... time for some pics and benches ( OCed ) if possible ;-)

OP
bajaj151
How did you got that? They have not listed the card on their site!

I called them and asked for this card..

^^ this is common with many e-commerce websites here - they generally don't frequently update their website - that's why you have to call / mail them before placing an order or for inquiring about a particular product and it's availability even if it's not listed on the website.

@ bajaj151 - congrats on your purchase ... time for some pics and benches ( OCed ) if possible ;-)

Thanks bro.. :)
Will soon post pics :)

Top Bottom