GPU NEWS Channel

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
@amjath....one thing you have to agree....the numbers in this review are something to look out for.....
If reference models gives this numbers....then a GHZ edition(non-reference ones) will be something that is never been seen in that given price bracket....!!!!!
Avaliability is gonna be some issue with this card and the dollar/rupee ratio i bet 25K price in India.

amjath

Human Spambot
@max: availability is gonna be a issue, may be cause of my demand is it :)
@vicky: hope it would be around 22k, also remember 78xx series had a price drop of $50

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
Still nowhere i have seen hd7870 priced less than 24k....
BTW we all have ample of experience about the pricing of any new products especially in India.......
Quote in Hindi ....."saale sab retailers aur distributors bhuke-nange hote hai"
They super-over charge any product that is new......!!!!

amjath

Human Spambot
"saale sab retailers aur distributors bhuke-nange hote hai"

:rofl:

NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 660 Ti 2GB Reference Video Card Overclocked :: TweakTown USA Edition

Last edited:

IndianRambo

In the zone
^^ no its not. price of msi r7850 twin frozr iii is 15200/- and power edition is 15800/- @ smc international.
MSI R7850 Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC
MSI R7850 Power Edition 2GD5/OC

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
^^ no its not. price of msi r7850 twin frozr iii is 15200/- and power edition is 15800/- @ smc international.
MSI R7850 Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC
MSI R7850 Power Edition 2GD5/OC

How does MSI being available for 15.5K make Gigabyte available for 15K a bad deal?

I think all three of them are good deals. Which one did you get? power edition?

IndianRambo

In the zone
yes i bought for 16600/-. the gigabyte u r referring is exclusive of tax, so it will be 15750/-, and also its unavailable with golchha.

IndianRambo

In the zone
no u r wrong. shipping charges is 100 or 300. u can choose anyone.

price has been reduced. first it was 16600 and i choose surface express cost 300, so total 16900.

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
no u r wrong. shipping charges is 100 or 300. u can choose anyone.

price has been reduced. first it was 16600 and i choose surface express cost 300, so total 16900.

Thanks a lot, by the way, how is your card performing in general and how good are the fans in the MSI power edition, because some people seem to say that twin frozer III is one of the best in cooling.

IndianRambo

In the zone
here is the unboxing video of upcoming nvidia 660ti
Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti Quick Benchmarks(BF3/WoW) - YouTube

here is the gameplay video of bf3 and wow on nvidia 660ti
Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti Quick Benchmarks(BF3/WoW) - YouTube

amjath

Human Spambot
What another 6xx series card which beats its big brother :facepalm:

Galaxy GeForce GTX 660 Ti GC Unveiled - Faster than GTX 670 in Various Benchmarks

tkin

Back to school!!
nVidia has too much firepower in hand, but one thing is curious, cut off that much shaders/bandwidth, still its touching high end, that means kepler is being held back somewhere.

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
yay..... finally the much anticipated GTX660 is launched !!
:razz:
Articles : Meet Your New Weapon: The GeForce GTX 660 Ti. Borderlands 2 Included. | GeForce

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
Pricing is very bad.... 300 USD

I think its fine IMO, considering the performance it offers(just went through the benches :mrgreen: ). Should be around ~20K when its launched in India, just my guess . If its for 17-18K, it will be the sweetest spot , but i doubt this pricing though (17-18k)

Top Bottom