Got job in Delhi, now moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Congrats GX! And i guess you've got all help that you needed from fellow members :)

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Well, yeah. Kalpik, PM me your phone number.

I got my offer letter today. I might join before June 1 as I m just getting bored in lucknow...........aaaaaaa main pak rahan hun ghar par.

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Thanks Kalpik, I got your number, save mine.

I am coming to Delhi on May 10 for 1 day as I have to attend the MVP open day with Shantanu in Nehru Place, Eros Towers. I will go the new office same day to fill my offer letter etc. I will come back to Lucknow on May 11 morning.

I have decided to stay with my friend in Dwarka for a while first, I will just bring some necessary stuff at the start then shift to a PG near office & then bring rest of my stuff from Lucknow. Few things I will need to buy from Delhi only.

Official joining date is June 1 but if I am able to, I can join early too, like I said...I m just a sitting duck here in Lucknow. Even left all my GFs cos thre wasn't any mental satisfaction.

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Nah, no more GFs, all girls start friendship with me normally but eventually they fall for me despite of me saying "I am bad, I am a casanova...don't fall for me".

It's better to have simple friend girls who I can share a cup of cofee with in Barista, or go to Karol Bag for some shopping of kitchen items etc....i do this here with my school friend gals already.

Besides, I have no idea about Delhi girls....for them I might be just another idiot, well mannered, decent & respectful guy :D

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Thanks Kalpik, I got your number, save mine.

I am coming to Delhi on May 10 for 1 day as I have to attend the MVP open day with Shantanu in Nehru Place, Eros Towers. I will go the new office same day to fill my offer letter etc. I will come back to Lucknow on May 11 morning.

I have decided to stay with my friend in Dwarka for a while first, I will just bring some necessary stuff at the start then shift to a PG near office & then bring rest of my stuff from Lucknow. Few things I will need to buy from Delhi only.

Official joining date is June 1 but if I am able to, I can join early too, like I said...I m just a sitting duck here in Lucknow. Even left all my GFs cos thre wasn't any mental satisfaction.

Abe kabhi to chod diya kar apni g/f ke kisse sab pak chuke hain yahan par

enticer86

Stay Silent!
JFYI, Delhi gals are much better - they'd do to you what the politicians have been doing to this country, and then react like the aam aadmi does when asked abt inflation. lol!!!

din

Tribal Boy
Can't blame GX, hes so glamorous and nice looking.

Not a surprise he get so many GFs :D

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Thanks for the reply guys. I M in train right now & going to Delhi to attend MVP Open Day at Nehru Place, Shantanu is also expected there.

I will fill my contract & get offer letter today.

hey, which area of Delhi has least water & electricity problems?

About the GF thing, will reply from Lucknow, it's too much to write on a mobile phone.

Sent from my 2 years old K750i :D using a JAVA app called Opera Mini

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
JFYI, Delhi gals are much better - they'd do to you what the politicians have been doing to this country, and then react like the aam aadmi does when asked abt inflation. lol!!!
WTF! hahahah thats the best explanation i have read :lol: super!

kumarmohit

Technomancer
But these colonies are far if you have the job in south Delhi, traveling would be a pain. Take it from me, I live in Rohini and I have suffered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom