Google+ : Google’s new Social Network

Neo

Opera sucks too hard for it to support Google+. This is not the case with Google+ itself, it doesn't support thousands of other sites.

i read somewhere that opera's the best Browser.
i guess in this moth's CHIP.

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Guys I got an invite to G+ and was able to access it.

I am able to comment on other person's posts and can also do +1

But when I try to share anything it disappears when I refresh the page. I tried editing my posts as soon as I posted them and it returned an error.

Can someone help me

Browser : Tried it with IE9 and chrome
Antivirus : Norton Internet security 2011. Tried by switcing off the firewall too

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
just heard that if you share your picassa album with someone/circle....that person can then share it with anyone else....now that's bad!!!!!!!

Aren't pics in Picassa public already. So it's like sharing the URL of your public album, publicly! Even without G+, users can share and view them, if they have the link.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^yeah it allows you to re-share private picasa shares, which is not secure at all
the people search looks like it can be messed with too
and im able to see activities of people I dont know at all

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ In that sense, it can be compared to Twitter, where you can follow anyone. G+ doesn't have the concept of friends like Facebook does.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
When you share something with a circle or someone you have an option to "Disable Reshare". Period

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Even Facebook looked confusing when I first started.
Heck, it looks confusing even today, sometimes!! ;)

abhidev

Human Spambot
Aren't pics in Picassa public already. So it's like sharing the URL of your public album, publicly! Even without G+, users can share and view them, if they have the link.

yes but only if you share the url....also you don't want others to share that url...right??

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
^yeah it allows you to re-share private picasa shares, which is not secure at all
the people search looks like it can be messed with too
and im able to see activities of people I dont know at all
This problem was addressed yesterday, limited posts cannot be re-shared with public.

mitraark

Decrepit
So how is everybody doing there ? Currently with 3 friends , it seems like a deserted town to me , for now.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Yeah, unless and until, more of our friends, join there, it would definitely see like that.

I have an idea:
What about, joining each other on G+. We can keep a circle: "TDF" members! :-D

Top Bottom