Pirate Slayer
i want a good PSu @5.5k max

please suggest
i would like companies like corsair
i live in kolkata btw

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Cool Comps - get corsair TX650W - it's best PSU you can get at that price.

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze
i want a good PSu @5.5k max

please suggest
i would like companies like corsair
i live in kolkata btw

go for VX550 or TX650, if MD or Vedant doesn't have this, then order it & wait for it. Both PSU are good & 80 Plus certified, so you need not be worried about it.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ What 's the price of TX650v2 and where it's available ?
Should be available at most places now if you ask me. TX650 = old stock. Corsair replaced it with TX650-C and TX650v2. I also think most online vendors/shops are having v2 but they are too lazy to update their sites.

TX650v2 should be ~6k or may be slightly less. It is Seasonic OEM. Better than the earlier one which was made by CWT.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
read reviews of TX650V2 before but never heard of TX650C though but you are right as TX650V2 is the newer model TX650W should be replace by V2.

BTW, TX650v2 price is 5.5k - found the post in TDF ;-)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1383139-post27.html

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice. Why are Kolkata prices so cheap?

heck, even a CX400 costs Rs. 2900 in Delhi when you manage to find one.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ha Ha, I think that's called evolution. We have paid in excess over years to get quality hardware. Good to see prices of enthusiast/gamer products are competitive now.

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
go for seasonic s12ii 620 80plus bronze or corsair tx650v2 80 plus bronze as mentioned for your budget of rs.5000 to rs.5500.....u shud always mention your system specs when asking suggestion for psu.
if u can find seasonic s12 750w (ss-750js) in the given price bracket then its good
but the given 750w psu is standard 80 plus on full load.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Nice. Why are Kolkata prices so cheap?

heck, even a CX400 costs Rs. 2900 in Delhi when you manage to find one.

I bought one CX400 for Vicky's friend from Kolkata @ 2.5K. And the price of HD 6950 2 GB has been reduced a lot in Kolkata. It is 14.5K now.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
OP ie Cool Comps has purchased his new rig and PSU - so I think the purpose of this thread is now over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom