Ghost Recon Phantoms

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
man you really going at it. let's fireteam up the next time you on.

some maps are meant for camping. that holdout in attica... anyone who pushes dies, anyone who camps, caps and wins

a lot has changed map wise.
the metro level right side train now has a window at the very end well as before it was all solid glass.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
the metro level right side train now has a window at the very end well as before it was all solid glass.

think that is a mistake, there is glass at c end, no glass at d end.

*i.imgur.com/uFOjmjx.jpg
there is so much story in this world map. Kashmir and UK are one country. Punjab, Haryana and bits of Rajasthan is another. China owns everything from Tibet to Thailand... and all of NE India! Xinjiang is a country on its own. Pakistan and Afghanistan together are split into three countries... what are their names? And either Russia took over Iran.. or Iran took over Russia.

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
man you really going at it. let's fireteam up the next time you on.

some maps are meant for camping. that holdout in attica... anyone who pushes dies, anyone who camps, caps and wins

before you werent able to climb off the train at the very end now their is an opening to climb out

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
also before the max level for any class was 30 only. now they have increased it coz now i am recon 31

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
crap, forgot to put it for download yesterday night, was playing Battlefield :/

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
think that is a mistake, there is glass at c end, no glass at d end.

*i.imgur.com/uFOjmjx.jpg
there is so much story in this world map. Kashmir and UK are one country. Punjab, Haryana and bits of Rajasthan is another. China owns everything from Tibet to Thailand... and all of NE India! Xinjiang is a country on its own. Pakistan and Afghanistan together are split into three countries... what are their names? And either Russia took over Iran.. or Iran took over Russia.

What kind of pseudo propaganda map is that ?

uplay: hsrTheDoktor
IGN: TheD0kt0r

- - - Updated - - -

ping me when you game, and someone educate me with the non-guide stuff!

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] welcome :p. I need to read about this game too. What does those green lines among players mean?

Sniper rifle I have is really unstable and the game is totally weird to me now. Mix of TF2 Spy + CS Mechanics + Mass Effect 3 Jumpin' is all that's on my mind now...

Top Bottom