What do i do ?

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind

- - - Updated - - -

add me nerevarine5 steam
and stormfrost ingame

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
guys its the weekend i dont think anybody will be there. its party time I'll join at 10 i think

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
*i.imgur.com/ln5WycF.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

hey guys in store, redeem coupon SMOK-ZO59-U8UI-F6D3 for 10 smoke grenades. not that they provide too much cover, but might help a little. hope this works later today as well.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
hey guys in store, redeem coupon SMOK-ZO59-U8UI-F6D3 for 10 smoke grenades. not that they provide too much cover, but might help a little. hope this works later today as well.

Thanks reedemed.
Now here comes the screenshots where 3-4 of us played together. [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] always used to get DC but we played quite a few with him as well, in most games, me, [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] were together.

Sadness no friend was here so had to play alone. :cry:
*farm6.staticflickr.com/5565/14106688592_d22754c78e_b.jpg
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7370/14106688272_bee2c1deb7_b.jpg

With [MENTION=158584]DVJex[/MENTION], [MENTION=136474]Allu Azad[/MENTION], [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION],
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7397/14110152894_bb80b72e2e_b.jpg
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7436/13923129639_45d2257210_b.jpg

With [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION], [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION], Forgot to take screenshot of Round 1, nevertheless we won that one, and lost the Round 2 coz [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] was trolling with some Foreign guy, anyway won Round 3 and Match was ours. If Mani or Kunal have sceenshot of Round 1 then send that to me, I'll post that here as well. :D
*manidhillon.com/screenshots/grp/10.jpg
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7355/14086814706_1402b969b0_b.jpg
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7359/14106694832_976e39a867_b.jpg

This one is just for show off, Got Best Assault Medal even after so many deaths. :D
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7184/13923307879_20972f2e24_b.jpg

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] always used to get DC
yeah in one game I got DC, connected again thinking i'll get my old slot, but connected into opposition team! I dc again before things got interesting. Dc when I caught HE-MAN playing too.

Some indian dudes are playing songs over the voice channel lol

kunalht

In the zone
Thanks reedemed.
Now here comes the screenshots where 3-4 of us played together. [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] always used to get DC but we played quite a few with him as well, in most games, me, [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] were together.

Yeah!
It was great fun! :p

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
We should do this more often, pick a time and 6-8 guys from the clan play together, all speak Desi language and enjoy. :D

DDIF

Custom User Title
F**K you both!!!
I am F**K**G gonna frag you when we play, even if I loose a match.

Anyway played with [MENTION=138116]HE-MAN[/MENTION] and [MENTION=136474]Allu Azad[/MENTION] few minutes ago.
Match was good but my team was total n00b. Everyone was camping or going for kills, no one was speaking or co-rodinarting any attack. I was so frustrated that I wanted to pull my hairs, only I don't have any.
Didn't win a single round, missed my team-mate [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] a lot.
Here are some screenies if anyone wanna see.
*manidhillon.com/screenshots/grp/11.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/grp/12.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/grp/13.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/grp/14.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/grp/15.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/grp/16.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/grp/17.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/grp/18.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/grp/19.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/grp/20.jpg

PS: [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] , Gamer delete ur post, if I started trolling, u will cry.

Last edited:
OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Sorry, I was gone to Railway station at 12:30 PM and came back at 6:15 PM, also had to receive some couriers and all, so day was real busy and I was really tired. Thats the reason I didn't played, I actually didn't played any game at all after coming back. Will play tomorrow for sure, oh wait its 12:46 AM so it means I'll play today. Going for the second sleep now. :D

I can't delete any post as I am not Mod, Anorion can do that but then he wouldn't be much of a troll then. :p

DDIF

Custom User Title
Sorry, I was gone to Railway station at 12:30 PM and came back at 6:15 PM, also had to receive some couriers and all, so day was real busy and I was really tired. Thats the reason I didn't played, I actually didn't played any game at all after coming back. Will play tomorrow for sure, oh wait its 12:46 AM so it means I'll play today. Going for the second sleep now. :D

I can't delete any post as I am not Mod, Anorion can do that but then he wouldn't be much of a troll then. :p
You can delete your own posts.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
suggest a headphone with mic cheap one just for GRP

man you really going at it. let's fireteam up the next time you on.

some maps are meant for camping. that holdout in attica... anyone who pushes dies, anyone who camps, caps and wins

Top Bottom