Ghost Recon Phantoms

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Sniper rifle I have is really unstable and the game is totally weird to me now. Mix of TF2 Spy + CS Mechanics + Mass Effect 3 Jumpin' is all that's on my mind now...
It is just a clone of BF3 with inbuilt voice support and pay-to-win elements.

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
unable to connect to server after starting game launcher.
patching is been done on europe servers north amercian servers are online.

why is this happening

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yesss

now getting unable to connect to server in the launcher itself

update : scheduled maintenance was from 6:00 AM to 13:00 PM CEST, which is I think 9:30 to 16:30 PM IST - its taking looonger

DDIF

Custom User Title
I finished the update some three hours but slept after that, didn't check the login or anything. I am gonna check it in few minutes.
I hope they changed the unfair advantage of some maps like Train Station and Nukes.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
working now

37 mb and punkbuster update

news : we have map voting now!! enjoy. most votes are washouts, nobody likes peshawar.

*i.imgur.com/h4TNeLE.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Maintenance till 21:30 IST :/

- - - Updated - - -

Does this mean unlimited invi? or something else?

I guess it means that armour does not need repairs

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Peshawar is one of my favorite maps. No place for camping in that map from where you can kill everyone.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
oh yeah really easy to just move around campers at pesh, but the games last really long

DDIF

Custom User Title
Peshawar is the only properly designed map IMO. Most of the maps I've played (I think I've played almost all) have some sort of weakness, a camping point, a hard to get sniper point. Another map (forget the name) where we fight on a ship is also awesome, no camping and hard sniping.

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
u still need to repair armor and map voting results in people voting for old maps that were there from the beta

Top Bottom