Ghost Recon Phantoms

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Just it happened so.....found this gem again from the good old collection.

This.

I always wanted to play GRAW2, but couldn't play it. I think a few years ago I tried it, but I was playing with controller and couldn't bind the keys properly and left it. now that I have fully switched to KBD/Mouse I can give it another shot. IIRC it was not a problem with GRFS as I finished it before I switch from controller. GRFS MP was a disaster for me, couldn't even join a server :mad:

On Topic. Played half a round, ping was too high, and I felt the game play a bit slow, will give it a shot again,

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
guys i was thinking we should make a small guide for new comers for guns in each class and level tips and tricks

DDIF

Custom User Title
^^ I see none of you except [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] or [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] online on steam at time of play so why need to put all the effort.
Anyone ever asked here to be online to play together? NO. So whats the point.
And if you want my two cents on the guide, then here it is once again:

1. This is not run and gun and neither it is sniper camping game. This is squad based tactical shooter.
    [*]Kill/Death ration doesn't matter in a match. Helping your team-mates does. Helping ur team-mates, capturing points, suppressing some enemy, offensive kills and point defense genereate a lot higher score than kills.
    [*]If you are playing with someone you know the f**k**g speak up and co-ordinate, don't just sit there waiting for him to be killed because you too were killed.
    [*]Don't just stay hidden and camp, use your f**k**g abilities.

For a kill you get 100 points, for a kill assist you get 75 points but for a capture you get 500 points and for capture assit you get 300 points.
So see the game mechanics and play according to it.

I'm always online (maybe you don't have me on steam? _hsr). I don't play because I don't know how to and nobody's around to teach (reached lvl 7 recon I think). I always ask people to join but 99% of my friends are Dota players and you know how it goes :p

Piyush

Lanaya
I'm always online (maybe you don't have me on steam? _hsr). I don't play because I don't know how to and nobody's around to teach (reached lvl 7 recon I think). I always ask people to join but 99% of my friends are Dota players and you know how it goes :p

Mid or feed :p

Btw I will join you guys this weekend.
Waiting for my monitor and graphics card to arrive

DDIF

Custom User Title

If you are in [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] or [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] or [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] 's friend list then search for me in their friend-list. I am listed as DDIF. Add me, right now I can't add you as I am reinstalling Windows 8.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Should I download grp or graw 2 ? Which one you guys play often?

And when downloading grp(steam), my avg shows it contains a virus and download stops. Any alternative source?

DDIF

Custom User Title
Should I download grp or graw 2 ? Which one you guys play often?

And when downloading grp(steam), my avg shows it contains a virus and download stops. Any alternative source?
Better use something other than AVG, and now a days we are mostly on GRAW2, last month we played GRP a lot but now 5 -6 of us who regularly play have changed to GRAW2. Actually download both but give priority to GRAW2. We will be online soon so you can talk about it there.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Finally played a round after installing the game last week, seems like a camping game with so many icons spread across the map..

Ramu56

Journeyman
I have a story to tell.......I used to play this game in closed beta and open beta.One day i got angry that the developers messed up with the game.So, i sold all my guns and bought **** load of Mystery Boxes.These boxes gave me over 200 twinkle grenades.As a part of full game release on steam they gave veteran rewards, from which i got around 3800 GC. With which i bought a higher Tier weapon for each class and i am living a happy life now. :D

I'm sorry guys. The beginner levels were okayish, but the higher ones are more inclined to a pay-to-win style. I don't like how the weapons are classified. Damage should never be something you can buy with money. Stability, upgrades like laser and scopes are fine but damage increase and "special" ammos are just absurd. I will only play this game with friends as that would be fun and this is certainly not something you'd play to get that satisfaction of a win but rather 'lols'. I'm off to find a better shooting game, this has failed to impress me.

(not that you guys should care, but it's an opinion and I'm putting it out there :D)

Top Bottom