Getting 1mbps in BSNL home UL 750 plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajai5777

Youngling
I have been getting 1mbps speed in BSNL UL 750 plan from last week.They had increased the speed to 1mbps for 1st 6GB but we are getting 1mbps beyond 6GB.I asked other friends and its the same for them too also I found the posts of people from other states in other forums, getting the same speed.Its not official but its happening.

*www.speedtest.net/result/1800009883.png

1mbps UL for 750/- with no FUP :mrgreen:
Dont know how long it is going to last.

Last edited:

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
me too man.........
i am also using UL750 plan from BSNL
i am getting 1mbps speed from february.
after downloading around 15gb:wink:.the speed goes to 512 kbps..:cry:
after sometime it was getting around 256 kbps...:evil:
then it goes to 512 kbps..:wink:
the speed drops some times and getting upto 1mbps speed for a while.:wink::wink::wink:
do you have any of these?:|:|:|

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
This isn't a technology news.

Anyway, same here, getting more than 1mbps from yesterday.

Check *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband-dth/138028-post-your-speedtest-results-8.html and *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband-dth/148831-bsnl-broadband-speeds-increased-100-a-3.html

My Speedtest :p

*www.speedtest.net/result/1799984016.png

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am still getting same old plan 512kbps UL @ 750 ...not getting 1mbps :(

[URL=*www.speedtest.net]*www.speedtest.net/result/1808034586.png[/URL]

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I am on 750 UL , in February I started getting 1 Mbps but after 6GB it went back to 512Kbps. On 22 Feb I again started getting 1 Mbps and again after 6GB speed went back to no normal(cause of FUP). But From 1st March I am constantly getting 1Mbps and I have used 16GB and still no decrease in speed , I confirmed with my friends they too have 1Mbps even after 6GB . Looks Good until this goes on....VERY Happy ..Now I enjoy YT without buffering.

mitraark

Decrepit
I think i'm getting higher speeds on my UL 625 Plan, getting almost ~ 50KB/s instead of ~32KB/s [ 256kbps ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom