Gamers are actually social!

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
A new study commissioned by the video game streaming network Twitch suggests that gamers are more social, more successful and more educated than people who don't game.

Gamers are more successful and social than rest of the population, study shows (ScienceAlert)

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yeah read this story. they are more social only within the community, for outsiders its like they joined some cult at least in India

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Did I just read this:

There were also pretty much equal numbers of male and female gamers - the percentage of gamers who identified as female has increased from 40 to 48 over the past decade, the study found.

o_O

So you mean, odds of finding a female gamer is more than before? I guess that's good news for all the gamers.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Good luck finding an indian girl gamer lel

In countries like China, Korea, singapore.. the male:female gaming ratio is a lot better than our own country because video gaming isnt recognized as a childish/preteen activity there..

Hrishi

A typical India girl will hate you if she gets to know that you spend most of your spare timing gaming.
Not saying all of them but a majority of them.

They just don't understand that sometimes it can be more geekogasmic than they can ever be. :p

Hrishi

All girls I know, play candy crush or temple run on their phone.

The one's I know , play an additional game called Angry Birds.

On a side note , I changed the Game files(to manipulate the score) in Temple run and challenged one of my friends to break my score . I made her silent and busy for next few days.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Good luck finding an indian girl gamer lel

In countries like China, Korea, singapore.. the male:female gaming ratio is a lot better than our own country because video gaming isnt recognized as a childish/preteen activity there..

My sister is a hardcore "Sims" fan!!! B-)

Top Bottom