Gamers are actually social!

rish1

Cyborg Agent
i think its the opposite...

the hardcore games who spent most of their time playing games all day are actually less social.. by social i mean going out with actual friends,relatives and not Facebook or online "pseudo social"

the sample size was also 1000 only and that too online people..

totally misleading title and survey of course to make headlines..

Last edited:

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Captain price did not die!!!
Report dumb bi*** for fake news!!

at the time of interview i don't think she had played modern warfare 2 hence the reaction...

saying this because the way they showed in cod 4 i also felt that captain price was dead..

as i haven't played warfare 2 yet

Flash

Lost in speed
[YOUTUBE]szP-Irhs6S8[/YOUTUBE]

- - - Updated - - -

[YOUTUBE]BcSt5BCN9Wo[/YOUTUBE]

*social.xfire.com/users/ir0nl4dy

rish1

Cyborg Agent
how do these guys make money by playing games in india ?

Playstations or pc gaming which is more rewarding monetary wise here ?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
IDK about consoles but League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter Strike and Starcraft 2 pay a tonnnnnnnnn of money to pro gamers..
India is still in the nascent stage, no big international tournaments organized here..

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
In my Office there are annual tournaments - having cricket, carrom, PC games (CS, NFS), Housie etc
Had a good laugh at how the girls were playing NFS :shock:, with both the hands on arrow keys, slamming the car left and right :D

told you man almost non-existent .......... when logitech f2p happened here at bangalore only 1 female player was there (atleast i think she was a player not some one's gf).............

Inceptionist

Journeyman
told you man almost non-existent .......... when logitech f2p happened here at bangalore only 1 female player was there (atleast i think she was a player not some one's gf).............

If that is true, then think how much s#!t he had to take from her later.

'I went to that stupid gaming event now take me to multiplex so we can watch a crappy bollywood love story'

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Captain price did not die!!!
Report dumb bi*** for fake news!!
Don't know whether gamers are social are not, but this idiocy is not at all needed.

It is an old interview and she might not have played MW2 at that point of time. :/

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I had a frnd who shoots the nuts out in CS 1.6. She never miss a shot and pretty competitive with the guys from Invictius (Hyderabad)

Just pointing out that the news is actually Gamers being more social, also I'd be happier with a more specific title, just sayin'

Set aside, Gamers are terrible socially unless the other person is also a gamer of sort. For any person to be deemed "social" it seems he/she has to be a great con artist in this country with smug smiles and fake salutations.
Girl gamers are just people of feminine gender. Stereotypes like "lel angrybirdsGurl" and massive circlejerks around forums and communities alike are the reasons why they aren't seen much online. I have a few friends who play "games", and one among them plays FPSes like Crysis and Farcry. Most of the others play strategy and RPGs, and no one plays multiplayer because you know how it goes.

Top Bottom