Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Is it really that good? The scores say something different- *www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/bullyscholarshipedition

I dont care what the critics say. I like it and so I play it ! Dude, half of this reviews are paid one and the ones who dont pay, get bad reviews :|.

nregmi

Broken In
Mobile-----Boom Blox
PS 2--------God Of War II
PSP---------X-Men Legends II Rise of Apocalypse, Patapon
PC----------Yahoo Pool

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^t159 I finished the game. Loved it. You are in a great chapter. Keep looking for the power source. Did you find it yet? The next chapter, the game goes 3d!

No, just kidding.

Its a great game isn't it?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yup So am at the Factory level and teh power source scene was so moving :p New species of Goo balls discovered, the sticky one, and completed this twisting problem too:
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/World%20of%20Goo/th_Screenshot-2.png*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/World%20of%20Goo/th_Screenshot-3.png*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/World%20of%20Goo/th_Screenshot-4.png

*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/World%20of%20Goo/th_Screenshot-5.png

:D:D:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Neither did DMC 4 but then again that's OK. I could live with that but they couldn't even put a simple exit procedure. You have to hit Alt+F4 for quitting the game. Also no proper screen resolution support for 5:4 & 16:9 screens. Couldn't even custom edit it. :mad:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Damn, the CoD5 hell ride is over. Lasted a good time and the game is damn amazing. BEST CoD ever ! The intense gameplay is mind-blowing.

"Show courage, show strength but show NO mercy !!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom