Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^yes.the actions here are its main points.it is more challenging and the important thing heavily stylish than dmc4.

Currently addicted to:
*www.miniclip.com/games/table-tennis-tournament/en/
FIFA 08 (even legendary is child's play now :wink: )
and occassional AoM :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Age of Mythology brings back some memories.... completed it twice. Now I dont like much RTSes :|.

Its an epic game....I've got the expansion packs too...I play it after filling my head with the cr@pload of studies....the game's still fun :D

tkin

Back to school!!
^Had told you so. Some people still let it go after they are introduced to DMC 4 first. They feel that this game doesn't have stunning graphics like DMC 4 & hence would suck, which is totally BS. Infact when I tried it out I was hooked up instantly after I beat Cerebrus. Then began getting immersed in the storyline. By the time I completed it, I had a big smile on my face. Amazing game. I still loathe the PC version of DMC 3 as it could have been made so much better.
Game's awesome, but the PC port is a piece of crap, no mouse support, no customisation options as such but the story rocks.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Once again I am telling this, dont miss Bully. The game has got me hooked even though my exams are near :D. I cant stop playing it. Its damn immersive. The 30 FPS cap is annoying but I can ignore it.

tkin

Back to school!!
Once again I am telling this, dont miss Bully. The game has got me hooked even though my exams are near :D. I cant stop playing it. Its damn immersive. The 30 FPS cap is annoying but I can ignore it.
Is it really that good? The scores say something different- *www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/bullyscholarshipedition

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
World of Goo

If you are weak in physics (more precisely mechanics) then you will suck at it :D

awesome game, appreciate the devs for making such a refreshing thing.
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/World%20of%20Goo/wog4.jpg

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Game's awesome, but the PC port is a piece of crap, no mouse support, no customisation options as such but the story rocks.
Who would use a mouse for this game in the first place? :D Yeah but like I said they messed up the PC port big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.