Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaybc

Youngling
Started COD5 frm yesterday.Amazing game.I dont know y everyone across the whole internet is bashing it.I just now completed that russian sniper mission and it is one of the best levels in video games ever!!!

haven't tested the multiplayer yet for some obvious reasons:rolleyes: .
But I think I will be able to come wih some workaround.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Started COD5 frm yesterday.Amazing game.I dont know y everyone across the whole internet is bashing it.I just now completed that russian sniper mission and it is one of the best levels in video games ever!!!

haven't tested the multiplayer yet for some obvious reasons:rolleyes: .
But I think I will be able to come wih some workaround.

For me, its the best War game.... yup, THE best.

ajaybc

Youngling
IMO teh multiplayer maps in COD5 really sucks.Those who hate the creek map in COD4 will hate this for sure.

Tomb Raider:Underworld leaked!!!

*xs433.xs.to/xs433/08466/lara203.jpg

*i35.tinypic.com/34j27me.jpg

*i35.tinypic.com/qy5qop.jpg

Last edited:
Now playing Dead Space And Far Cry2. At 1st I thought Far 2 would have a cool game play but the game play features really sucks . Going miles and miles for the missions and coming back again miles miles really makes me feel very boring.But Dead Space is very cool and the game play is very mind blowing.I would suggest to play Dead Space instaed of Far Cry2.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^:D.

Going to be getting SH4 : Homecoming soon by evening or night. Will see how it plays out. Till then STALKER Clear Sky, CoD4 MP, CoD5 MP and Bully.

BTW, my exams are starting from day after tomorrow...... but I am not much tensioned :).

Last edited:
Now I gotta check out World of Goo :D
Now playing:
FIFA 08 (Managing Hull City after managing Chelsea for 12 years[and winning them all the titles in all the years :D])

TRU demo seemed crappy to me.Waiting for NFS Undercover to hit w-rez sites:D

^:D.

Going to be getting SH4 : Homecoming soon by evening or night. Will see how it plays out. Till then STALKER Clear Sky, CoD4 MP, CoD5 MP and Bully.

BTW, my exams are starting from day after tomorrow...... but I am not much tensioned :).

Already got SH4:Homecoming, getting NFS-Undercover now ;)
Already at 10% :D
Guys,we are all doing nothing but promoting piracy.This is becoming more of a warez forum now.So,please avoid such posts.Keep it to your self.

BTW I'm playing COD5,about to complete it.After that it is SH Homecoming,Left4Dead and Legenday.Gotta study and play a lot:D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
completed World of Goo (a must play for tech savvy people, the Information highway chapter reminded me that how beautiful out educatipn can be)

Stuck at asteroid shooting minigame in Dead Space. Give me 4 Brutes but please no asteroid shooting sh!t.

tkin

Back to school!!
Colin McRae DiRT-Awesome game, uses EGO engine(also used in GRID), Graphics are breathtaking.

Mafia-One more time for old time's sake, on my HP 530 laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom