topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
we have a separate discussion thread for this game :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/133020-fallout-new-vegas-discusion-thread.html

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
the full name is Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi - in this game your best weapon is your sword, wooden stick, saving your relatives as much as you can ( it's very important ) and holy water.

And the best part is "generating random castle". Everytime, everything will be random. Including the rooms.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
And the best part is "generating random castle". Everytime, everything will be random. Including the rooms.

yep, even if you save a relative inside of room and save the game and quit the game. After you load the save file the relative will be vanished from there and you will have to find him/her again. The only and best way is to save a relative and bring him/her back into the sanctuary with you and get a reward and save the game there.

BTW, currently playing Fallout New Vegas and addicted to it. It's like the strongest addictive drug for my gaming passion :p

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Been playing Smackdown VS Raw 2011 since the last 2 days. Average SvR game. The Story modes are nice but I hate the fact that they removed the GM mode. Will be back to New Vegas by tomorrow.

Ship your copy of DI to to me. :p

Now addicted to:-
Red Dead Redemption[ps3] Nailing trophies, only 9 left till platinum
Little Big Planet GOTY [ps3] Awesome game and most amazing soundtrack ever!
Darksiders[pc] At the Dark Throne level. Should be done with it today probably.

saddy

Broken In
finally manged to activate ED robot i only need to take it to scrapyard ..
truly a masterpiece from Bethesda and obsidian. with all and new elements from fallout 3 game .
*img151.imageshack.us/img151/1363/flltnv20101030140146.jpg
*img839.imageshack.us/img839/4223/flltnv20101030001836.jpg

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Ship your copy of DI to to me. :p

Now addicted to:-
Red Dead Redemption[ps3] Nailing trophies, only 9 left till platinum
Little Big Planet GOTY [ps3] Awesome game and most amazing soundtrack ever!
Darksiders[pc] At the Dark Throne level. Should be done with it today probably.

I'm on 360 , and how the hell were you able to get all those trophies in RDR those were fking tough.

^ go to PS3 Trophies - Trophy Lists, Trophy Guides & Trophy Cards - PS3Trophies and all your troubles will be automatically solved. :D
And if you need help with mp trophies, just say and join me. Will be rdr-ing all week. And feel free to ask me. I can help give advise on those i've earned myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom