Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
thanx for the admiration...
my brains dont have a core-i5/i7 processor dats y i dnt handle multi-tasking(gaming).....
may be intel guys will work on human brains proccy.....after 50yrs from now...

if that comes to market someday even at that time we would get two choices :

AMD or Intel and to make us more visually appealing we would get two outfit choice AMD ( ATI ) or Nvidia ?

BTW, how is the game overlord - I heard it's a game full of fun.

saddy

Broken In
Does someone here know what type of game WITCHER is .? thinking of getting that one after i complete fallout NV.can someone shed some light and tell about this game? is it good or bad ..i m confused about it.

Gollum

Collector
Does someone here know what type of game WITCHER is .? thinking of getting that one after i complete fallout NV.can someone shed some light and tell about this game? is it good or bad ..i m confused about it.
search at gamespot.com
They give nice reviews

I'm playing micropool touch on s60 v5 nokia5233

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

It is a great game. With fantastic story and narration. Some might complain about combat system.. but I think it is innovative. If you are a RPG fan, you should play this game.

If you are thinking about getting the game, get Enhanced Edition.. it fixes hundreds of bugs, shortens loading screens and plenty of added content.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

It is a great game. With fantastic story and narration. Some might complain about combat system.. but I think it is innovative. If you are a RPG fan, you should play this game.

If you are thinking about getting the game, get Enhanced Edition.. it fixes hundreds of bugs, shortens loading screens and plenty of added content.

I've played it a little till the part where you have to make some kind of potion for Triss Merigold.

As vamsi has told get the Enhanced Edition and don't forget to update it to the version 1.5 - it will fix all the bugs in Enhanced edition and will also removes disc check - so you will be able to play it without inserting the disc.

BTW, the combat system in The Witcher is a bit weird ( IMO ) and there's mod which claimed to totally change the combat system in the game.

The mod is called FCR ( Full Combat Rebalance ) and can be found on moddb.com - I've got it but have not tried it yet.

So if you are going to start the game try with the FCR mod if possible.

^
That is because the game came out just a couple of days back. It's fast-paced, fun and well, more fun. You should try it. It has got everything, car chases, fist fights, shooting, platforming. Total blast!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
just played overlord for an hour and this game is very funny yet challenging and addictive - you guys should try this one out.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Finished Reach last night, the best halo campaign for me till date(not sure abt ODST, never played it :( ).

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
WTH? I guess my leisure has come to an end. Visiting this forum only once a week! :( I wish it was like yesteryear, visiting once an hour.

Can't wait to get my hands on New Vegas and Vietnam.

NOMA... err.... ALCATRAZ!!!!!!

hdknitro

bringing the world down
^
That is because the game came out just a couple of days back. It's fast-paced, fun and well, more fun. You should try it. It has got everything, car chases, fist fights, shooting, platforming. Total blast!

Well I think i will try to find it, looks promising in vedios. U know my game genre is racing and fps

Status
Not open for further replies.