Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajai5777

Youngling
Playing FIFA 11.They changed it to PES style.Gameplay is improved but graphics isnt.Player movements and control are so good.Playing with keyboard will be too difficult as they have changed conrols for the joystick.The older skill moves cant be performed with keyboard.Graphics may have improved but its taking too much resources.Frames drop in replays and in some camera angles.But PES 10 gives good graphics and fluid frame rates with much lower resources.(yet to play PES11)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started playing Medal of Honor ( though I don't think I can give it much time bcoz of new vegas ).

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@topgear:have u completed TRU????

u all gamers play more than 1 game at a time....
but i generally dnt do it...i'll either uninstall it(if not good) or play it till the very end
no matter what awesome game is there on other DVD.....
so my mantra...install only 1 game @ a time.....dont mess it with others.....

official

In the zone
Finished Fallout New Vegas...it is indeed brilliant game xcept the few freezes and game bugs.. now i'll try mods:p..dunno wen COD black ops comes out 4 PC...will definately try that one..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@topgear:have u completed TRU????

u all gamers play more than 1 game at a time....
but i generally dnt do it...i'll either uninstall it(if not good) or play it till the very end
no matter what awesome game is there on other DVD.....
so my mantra...install only 1 game @ a time.....dont mess it with others.....

No buddy - currently just too much addicted to New vegas.

BTW, That's a great habit of yours to install and play one game at a time till the very end - I admire this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26636

i also play one game at a time..only after completing it, i move on to the next.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
BTW, That's a great habit of yours to install and play one game at a time till the very end - I admire this.

thanx for the admiration...
my brains dont have a core-i5/i7 processor dats y i dnt handle multi-tasking(gaming).....
may be intel guys will work on human brains proccy.....after 50yrs from now...

Status
Not open for further replies.