Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Is that pole supposed to open a door? I think so. This game has serious problems with closed doors. If you can't make it work by restarting the game from last check point. Try dying in different ways. The hellish thing about this FUBARed game is, they completely removed the manual save system. With this amount of bugs crawling.. it is always difficult to survive. and check your PM now.

If there is a problem with doors opening..then reduce the difficulty level and then doors will open.Even i faced the same problems, i reduced the difficulty level and it worked. try it and let me know if it worked for u.

abhidev

Human Spambot
i have seen it on youtube....

whaaaat..........
u didn't like crysis....now be ready for some good answers from all crysis lovers...

well i started playing it a bit...the gameplay is not that impressive but the graphics are great...well will play a bit more before judging it...

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
If there is a problem with doors opening..then reduce the difficulty level and then doors will open.Even i faced the same problems, i reduced the difficulty level and it worked. try it and let me know if it worked for u.

I am not playing the game now. I played it when it was released. And, I did nothing, just restarted the game from last checkpoint.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
But i think the moderators here are a little too strict.
Half my posts get deleted.
People need to lighten up eh?? My jokes
Your posts are only deleted when they go WAY off-topic. If anything we are, then that is lenient. ;)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Read the SP preview of AC: B. Darn! That's too epic. Installin' ACII right now. I've kinda forgotten the missions of ACII, thank God.

EZIO!!!!!!!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
we have separate threads for Medal of Honor and Fallout New Vegas - why not discuss the game there

it's feels real bad to tell old members ( with decent amount of post counts ) to post in appropriate threads - they should be role model and other's will learn from them.

@ to all - in fact we have separate threads for many new games - so from now on discuss the games only there.

keep your beloved forum neat and clean as well as attractive and entertaining.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Infact, a mention here about the game we are playing is not bad at all. If mods/admins are against it, i don't see no reason that restrain them from locking the thread.

Lets admit it, as long as the thread is open to discussion, some on other will keep poking the thread.

Last edited:

bumblee

Right off the assembly line
This deepawali have plans to purchase xbox 360 and play following games

Splinter cell convection
Bioshock2- Sea of dreams
Halo3 (Borrowed from a friend)

Looking forward to play

Crysis 2 in x Box 360

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Your posts are only deleted when they go WAY off-topic. If anything we are, then that is lenient. ;)

Yea, i do feel the same. sometimes.
Cause only i know how short time it takes for my butt to get kicked from one forum to another.
So Choosing between getting banned and getting my posts deleted...
I dont think i should be complaning eh?
Btw, sorry for my previous comment, it was but a disrespectiful joke. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom