Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajai5777

Youngling
Completed Batman Arkham Asylum.It was fun.Great graphics and action.Gameplay is interesting once learned.

Bored of other games

Dirt 2 - level 32 - still playable but only for a while
Just Cause 2 - 37% - Almost left
Metro 2033 -Chapter 3 - Too much darkness is boring

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
OK, just completed the game & WOW! Amazing experience. I loved the game. Didn't get the opportunity to try the demo, but jumped to the full game. I was expecting a sub-par experience, but this title turned out to be so much better than I thought. The final boss battle was simple ZOMFG! Loved the platforming, puzzle solving and hey, even the action wasn't bad. Good voice acting and storyline was decent enough. Must play for sure.

Now off to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Really pumped for this game. :D

Lamest excuse ever! The game itself is set in a post apocalyptic environment and the name of the game itself says "Metro". So in a post apocalyptic metro station, you can't expect fluroscent tube lights now can you? And you say too much darkness is boring. You should'nt've got the game in the first place. Just say that you are scared and stop agregating fanboys. Thunk u!

just not getting hang of FPS. no good racing out there...

BADLY in need of racing. sugessions....

is F1 available ??

(completed NFSMW and burnout.)

mohiuddin

Journeyman
Yes, it's the one of the best game I've ever played.

BTW, what gfx card do you have - you played it on win 7 ?

in 5770 with all set to highest,but sadly no antialiasing,1024 by 768 res.
hopefully my parents getting a 37"hdtv soon,then i will buy another 5770 to cfx &play it again.
can utell me the multi_core support for phyx sdk3, will we(ati users) get any benefits?

mohiuddin

Journeyman
Completed Batman Arkham Asylum.It was fun.Great graphics and action.Gameplay is interesting once learned.

Bored of other games

Dirt 2 - level 32 - still playable but only for a while
Just Cause 2 - 37% - Almost left

metro-darkness-in destroyed tunnels-its reality-where u have to use ur rechargable headlights.is that boring-u left alone with mutants in the darkness-i think it is thrilling.i rushed through the game and finished it within 4 days & after i realised i made a mistake.i should have to be slower to feel the metro2033.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
in 5770 with all set to highest,but sadly no antialiasing,1024 by 768 res.
hopefully my parents getting a 37"hdtv soon,then i will buy another 5770 to cfx &play it again.
can utell me the multi_core support for phyx sdk3, will we(ati users) get any benefits?

that would be great though I don't know much about physX but as it's by nvidia, the multicore support is for gpus so I don't think ati user will get any benefit out from it at all and my advice is don't get too much bothered by it at all - enjoy your gaming.

BTW, played The witcher Enhanced Edition - still it's bit hard for me to understand the combat controls - should we just use the left after selection attack style or we have press attack style button (ZXC ) along with left click/right click always to attack enemies.

Tried out Tomb Raider Underworld - woW this is more better to look at then the 2 previous versions - as I played it for only 10 mins can't comment about the gameplay right now.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Kind of getting bored of Halo Reach. I mean it has some fresh elements (atleast for a first time Halo player) like the power-ups (or whatever the Halo people call it). I like the Drop Shield, Armor Lockup and Jetpack. Plus there is this space ship level which was kind of cool. But otherwise it's boring and repetitive. Now I understand that almost all FPS games have the same thing we need to do till the end and that is to shoot people (preferably in the head). But Halo is kind bland in that too. I playing on Heroic (which is like Hard setting) and it provides a decent challenge but nothing to write home about. I mean the only thing that is challenging is to not be impatient (yeah, am not lying).

What it does on Hard is it sends hordes of tough enemies at you and provides you ample cover and ammo and health in the vicinity of the battlefield. So now what happens is that neither do you die or nor do the enemies die. Most of the bigger enemies are tough nuts. They can literally take 50 bullets (or 30 in the head) and still be alive. You would constantly be thinking 'Wasn't that thing supposed to be dead like 30 bullets ago.'. Plus you lose health fast in open but as there is a sh1t loads of cover, you are almost untouchable. So now it's just a little game of popping out and shooting things 70 times. I dunno who the hell in IGN or GameSpot thinks it is fun. I am also aware that Halo is supposed to be 'teh best multiplaya game' but seriously, most of the gamers don't give a crap about the multiplayer.

Piyush

Lanaya
BTW, played The witcher Enhanced Edition - still it's bit hard for me to understand the combat controls - should we just use the left after selection attack style or we have press attack style button (ZXC ) along with left click/right click always to attack enemies.
same here bro
i heard a lot about this game
it was rated above 8 at all the sites
so i gave it a try

but the combat controls let me down
they just really sux

so i uninstalled it :grin:

saddy

Broken In
Playing mafia 2 on hard .and playing F1 2010.code masters should be releasing a patch soon to fix majority of issues in F1 2010 .its one of most authentic F1 racing game to come to PC platform .Currently wa8ing for Medal of honor and lost planet 2 to come on 12 and 15 oct respectively .Two of most highly anticipated game of this year .did anyone try MOH its beta which was released recently? i think i will definitely buy MOH this time as i was unable to buy BFBC2 .

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Tried out Tomb Raider Underworld - woW this is more better to look at then the 2 previous versions - as I played it for only 10 mins can't comment about the gameplay right now.
yo man...amazing graphics & detailing of lara.....eidos has done their homework well....

how is Singularity ???

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Medal of Honor MP. Better than MW2, worse than BC2. Vietnam better be cheap. Sh*t!

Darn, I'm lovin' F1 2010. Want 2011 NOAH!!!!!!

mohiuddin

Journeyman
i am playing dirt2 lev26.not so exciting like metro2033.maybe i am getting addicted to shooting games.they usually have great gameplay,attracting power over the racing games.

i'm telling it bcoz,kind of bored playing dirt2.

can anyone suggest any good released or to be released shooting game?please..please..please..

tobbyhot

Broken In
I m addicted to freedom fighter and playing this 4th time,this is really fabulous and just waiting for the sequel but don't know when they will made it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom