Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reached Chp 3 in Restsiance 2. Now this one is not just a typical shoot-on-sight, its much more than that. The gameplay elemenets are interestingly made to keep you sucked in it.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Played the first Reach level on Legendary. Finally a FPS which provides true challenge and does not use cheap tricks like Dead Rising 2 to make you feel challenged.

aytus

The Boss
on verge of finishing mafia 2. game suc*ed big time at the start. got a bit better with time but the foul smell never left. gonna start playing starcraft 2 frm 2mro. f1 2010 after that maybe.

Piyush

Lanaya
blacl mirror 2 is getting interesting day by day
the AI is too good
the gameplay differs everytime u change the way of ur play

dinjo_jo

Padawan
on verge of finishing mafia 2. game suc*ed big time at the start. got a bit better with time but the foul smell never left. gonna start playing starcraft 2 frm 2mro. f1 2010 after that maybe.

If you are thinking every game to be like GTA then ..

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
the controls of bc2 are very laggy and unresponsive if you hard ware sucks. I also felt the same way during my 1st playthrough. After i switched to the 5770, its was super smooth.

That part is covered, I have a GTX 260, game runs on good fps. I cant explain bu there is something missing when you control the game with mouse/kb. Although I got more comfy as I progressed in the game, but when I switch back to borderlands or Modern warfare, it feels better and natural.

I loved this game. Try to keep upgrading your abilities as much as possible. What's the performance like and did you find the in-game audio almost inaudible or terribly low?

Ya that is a known issue, even I am facing it. Playing the game on full volume.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
For me MW2 doesn't give the feelin' of weightness. BC2 has perfect recoil, and aesthetics. I hope Vietnam is cheap.

Can't wait for Crysis 2! When's it comin'? Sh8t!

Currently, I'm F1 2010-in'.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Just installed Darksiders and played it for 10 mins. I think we have an awesome game here. A good Hack 'n Slash game for PC after such a long time.

I'm now one hour into the game, i guarantee that this is some kick ass stuff. Although it feels a lot like God of War at the beginning(you'll know when you are playing), It has its own novelty. Kick ass voice acting, high production values.. are all adding up to the fun. Get this game now, guys.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
played cold fear for about 30 mins - it's irritating point is the controls - specially movement and the game will not just auto save - it you will ask you if you want to save after a very long time but the game play is very good and scary as well.

played dead risisng 2 - after I got the medicine for katey I foirgot to save and those moron zombies got the medicine shop girl - will try it again.

BTW, is the game FIA world Rally Championship already published ? the graphics of this game looks very good.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
On the final boss battle with Lord of the Night (Galen's Quest) in Ninety Nine Nights 2. Got screwed a couple of times last night, so decided to call it in. I'll finish it off today & probably complete the rest of the characters campaign later on.

Got hold of Enslaved: Odyssey to the West for the 360 and awaiting the arrival of Castlevania Lords of Shadow for the PS3.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
On the final boss battle with Lord of the Night (Galen's Quest) in Ninety Nine Nights 2. Got screwed a couple of times last night, so decided to call it in. I'll finish it off today & probably complete the rest of the characters campaign later on.

Got hold of Enslaved: Odyssey to the West for the 360 and awaiting the arrival of Castlevania Lords of Shadow for the PS3.

I too got Enslaved. Will start with it in a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom