Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
In call of juarez bound in blood - 1st patched the game :p

got out from that stupid save point by using previous auto save points - the mine was collapsing on ray and that's why he was dying all the time - though this time I was able to save ray.

Dealt with devlin and after that delat with some bandits - recovered some cows and stolen properties as side mission and bought some new and shiny waepons

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^+1
Mafia is like a movie and you are inside the game as Tommy. Its in my Top 5 games.

Ending is totally awesome.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@devrath,

I played Godfather and liked it very much. I heard many people yelling it is a failed attempt to mix gta and godfather movie and that kept me away from getting it for a while. But after getting and completing it..i should say i will not agree with them. The godfather is a must play game. Especially the set pieces lives up to the reputation of the movie. Play it, you'll relive in the movie.

And yes for mafia as well,. Incredible journey.

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Ok thanks for the advice. Will play Mafia.. Will play Godfather after seeing the movies.. Had played GTA4 like it very much..

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Godfather movies are classics (especially the first 2, third one is kind of meh). Mafia is a masterpiece and shouldn't be missed. Not playing much this days. Getting Split/Second.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've only played Mafia upto the stolen car racing part - will try it someday for sure though :p

BTW, In call of juarez bound in blood :

Reach upto the part where those red indians took away one of the wagon - i'm busy in recuing them and discovered that stolen wagon - will recover it today :p

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Finally completed BioShock2 yesterday. I take my word back, it isn't that boring plus the art design continues to amaze me! The couple of hours were action packed and fun and the ending was strange too (got the bad ending).

Just played a couple of races in Split/Second and I must say that I am impressed! Will play it some more later.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Currently playing:
Darksiders [X360]
Left 4 Dead 2 [PC]
Alien Swarm [PC] (on hold for co-op)

Also just installed Mafia and somehow got my 360 controller configured to it. Now can anyone tell me how long should this game take me to complete? I have been told there are no side missions like GTA. The driving parts are unbelievably annoying. It's like my vehicles are being driven on dry ice. :-(

chavo

Journeyman
@Ethan 4 u it will take only 2-4 days
but as all cars move dammm slowly u will waste lots of time going 4m one place 2 another

D

Deleted member 26636

guys please suggest me some good puzzle/ platformer PC games like trine, braid or machinarium.doesn't matter if they are a bit old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom